Closed Thread
Page 9 of 104 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think bub did turn to anterior sometime for me since I could feel his bum right at front. Perhaps this explains why we both like sleeping on the right side? Natural leaning position for bub. I didn't ask about the placenta. Perhaps next week. Back to weekly monitoring. Hmmm...don't think I will ever see hand and foot sticking out my belly! What did ur growth scan say? On time? Mine is spot on. 2.7kg. Plus error bar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope - that's good that bub knows how to move into anterior. I've never felt bub's bum before. i actually like sleeping on my left now. i think ever since bub moved down. Tho i still change to my right because sleeping just on one side is uncomfortable. Can't last the whole night just on one side.

Yes bub is right on track now. Not too big - weighing 2.6kg What else do you need to do for bub? I've got some small things to still buy. It feels like there's always something else to buy! lol. I'm going to start packing hospital bag this weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #2

Ya, just small things now. I need to go online and look at a list. I lost The one from hospital. Baby brain. I deliberately took it out so I can show it to my colleague. it isn't in my bag......actually, what do u need to wear at the hospital? I assume they will put you in gown during labor.

Yup, packing bag this weekend. I don't have new 0000 for bub. I feel bad having bub wearing old cloth first day out of hospital.
    Last edited by bbhope; 11-09-2015 at 22:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps: going to buy nursing bra this weekend. I just realise that it is so difficult to buy my size. Either it is too common and out of stock all the time or not popular and thus no stock.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh man I'm getting excited for you guys hehe... Can you remind me how far along you are?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: I am 35w.

Oh....hope you are hanging in there for the tww.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (12-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long now ladies. Doesn't matter natural or c section as long as bub is healthy.
    @bbhope don't feel bad if bub isn't wearing new clothes. But if you really want, you can still buy some 0000 this weekend. Don't buy too many 0000

What's rot and lot position?

5 more weeks to my growth position. I did see ob earlier this week and he did a scan which was nice. I told him it's too long in between scans lol. We could see bub, the fluid, etc. he's happy with my progress. My tummy is measuring one week ahead and it's been like that since 20 weeks. Although bub was only measuring 2 days ahead.

Your babies sounds on track for growth and not big babies. That's good.
    @Tanej78 symptom spotting is hard. But fingers crossed!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (12-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #2

Maybe I will buy one 0000. My friend said her bub only worn that size for few days. We just need some sunny weekend to do the laundry! I already have a few used.

To be honest, a bit freak out. 3 more weeks? I am not sure that I am ready. Maybe I will feel better after hospital bag is packed etc.

ROT is right occipital position. Basically, bub is leaning on the right and facing left. A bit like side sleeping. Neither posterior nor anterior. However, web and OB say that ROT will like become posterior during birth because bub has to turn 270 to become anterior. For LOT, only 45 degree.

I really wonder how accurate belly measurement is since both of you are measured so far ahead and the scan says otherwise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope you can google hospital bag lists. Lots on the internet. Your hospital might even publish theres on the internet. I didn't end up using any lists, just going by what i think i'll need. I just bought a fit ball from Target. $12. Heard it's handy for mums that have posterior babies.

I bought some 0000 wondersuits from bonds when they were on sale and all my friends told me it was a waste of money cos bub won't be in it for long. i think 000 is enough Luckily i only bought a couple. They were half price so didn't waste too much money. But makes sense. Probably no need to buy such a small size.

I forgot to say that i'm measuring 1 week smaller at my last OB visit cos bub is soo low down. But fundal measurements can be up to 2 weeks off. But it did seem to be in line with ultrasound which has me right on track now. Only a couple of days ahead. I do agree tho, don't think you can tell much just form fundal measurements. Maybe it;s just a way to rule out any big issues. And good work on your diet. It sounds like it's def working as bub is not too big at all.

What week will your growth scan be @Minib? I wonder if your bub will even out in growth as well in your third trimester. Mine started slowing down from about week 29. He peaked at week 26. Good to hear all went well with your scan at the OB's office
    @Tanej78 - i'm 35 weeks tomorrow. So a few days behind bbhope. Yep not long to go now....eek!!

I really need to pack my hospital bag but just can't be bothered. So tired. Going to have a bath i think. haha.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (12-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh I typed a reply but accidentally deleted it. Doh!

The tummy measurement is only a guidance. It doesn't necessarily measure baby. OB said tummy measuring plus minus 2 weeks are acceptable. It's not so much how big, it's more the growth. So for example, if my tummy was 2 weeks ahead then suddenly 2 weeks behind he might want to look into it further. Nothing to be alarmed but it's more consistency of growth. I'm always measuring 1 week ahead but bub only 2 days ahead.

My growth scan is at 34 weeks so 7 more weeks. Ages away!
    @Gelati I have heard that some bub doesn't grow as fast in third trimester. So I'll find out in a few weeks. You girls will have your baby before I have my growth scan.

I've never had a bath since I'm pregnant. Are we allowed? Not that I've had lots of bath before pregnancy. I always think it's a good idea but only do it when I'm in a hotel lol.

I bought 3 x 0000 outfit from purebaby when they were on sale. Now I think it's a waste of money lol. I have to wash it too so not like I can give it away for gifts. Bummer.

So I guess I'll find out bub position a bit later. OB said still too early to feel it accurately plus baby still moves heaps.

I'm in trouble. I think I'm loving ice cream too much lately. Out of control!