Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gelati Saturday I think unless I cave before 😬😬

This is the boob bikkies recipe

http://fatmumslim.com.au/breastfeeding-biscuits-recipe/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was thinking 34 was kinda low and a bit disappointed that if wasn't higher as a sign things were going well... But I just need to chill now I think til Saturday lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tanej78: fx!!!!
    @Gelati: Just when we thought he is feeling better with the new sterilisation process. Honestly, I don't think it is the cause! I would be lucky if bub sleeps more than an hr these days. He is very unsettled.

As they get older, don't expect them to poop every feed. Mine is down to 4x a day. As long as he poops, I won't worry. When he was constipated, we were looking at once a day and he had enormous pain trying to pass for the 24hrs.

Bub gets 90ml per feed. I don't BF each time. If I have a nap in the morning, he gets the bottle. I only get 120ml express per day.

bellamy is good but shortage. I might ask paed opinion about novalac. I think bub can now be classified as colic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: no time to bake. if I can buy it, that would be good.
    @Gelati: fenugreek doesn't work for me. Tried for a week and then decided on mortilium.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah yea @bbhope... Hmmm can u give the recipe to a mate ? Or you can buy pre made but obv more expensive http://www.boobiebikkies.com.au/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the links @Tanej78. Yeh no time to bake atm but maybe I could ask my mum lol.

Well I thot anything above 30 was what I was told. I don't actually remember what mine was. Minib - do you remember your level? Don't worry too much about the actual number. As long as it's above what they like to see its all good. I don't think 60 is better than 50 etc. will you get prog tested again?

@bbhope oh poor little bubba. Colic must be horrible. I heard they can cry 6 hrs straight. Is that what he is doing? Just crying without a reason. I really feel for you must be very hard. You're doing so awesome hang in there it will get better.
    Good that you can rely on your mum. My mum has no hope in settling him. It's quite frustrating actually. I need someone who can settle him other than dh. I feel like my family come over and not only break our routine but can't help in settling him. I actually feel best when it's just me and dh at home. Having the family over only stresses me out. Not to mention all the opinions flying my way!

So Bub had another mammoth poop this afternoon which made me happy to know he's not constipated. But he's always super hungry after a massive poop. I gave him a normal amount but that didn't satisfy him and it broke his sleeping routine so this afternoon has been a nightmare trying to settle him. Only slept 30min or wakes up as soon as I put him down. From 3-7pm has been constant settling. I was so exhausted by the end I gave him to dh thank god he is still home. What ended up being wrong was he needed to spit up and also had a super wet nappy. I find the bub cries for the following reasons:
    Hungry, wet/dirty nappy, needs to let out fart or do a poop, gassy or needs to spit up, too full / tummy not feeling great, over tired. He doesn't really cry for no reason (so far). The problem is other than hunger or dirty nappy it's hard to work out the others 😓

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati def get mum onto them then! Brewers yeast you get from the health food store

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't remember my p4 but @Gelati is right. As long as it's higher than what FS wants. Mine dropped too and FS increased my pessaries to twice a day. That seemed to work the trick for me. From memory my p4 was in the 2 digit as well. Not like hundreds.

Mum told me tonight she's not good with newborn. It's been too long and she's not confident she's doing the right thing so she will be waiting for me to tell her what to do. But she can definitely help to burp etc.
    @Tanej78 no spotting is a good sign. To poas on Saturday sounds like a good plan too. Hopefully it's a weekend full of celebration.
    @Gelati oh yes I have stretchmarks. Quite a lot actually. On the side of my waist and lower tummy. It did upset when it first appeared on week 32 but now I'm over it lol. Whatever. It's genetic nothing I can do. I'm definitely buying one piece swimsuit after this lol. No more bikini.

Both you @Gelati @bbhope are doing an amazing job right now. I'm sure in a few weeks time I'll be the one stressing out about feeding and sleeping.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When you read others have triple digit p4 and I'm like eekkkk... I started doing 400mg in the morning since Saturday so I'm twice a day now... I just wasn't feeling confident it was enough so I'm glad I did ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking back at my last FET in June my p4 was about the same 😔 and was bfn ... Argh... Such a tidal wave of positive and negative!