Closed Thread
Page 86 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Hey ladies (those lucky ones who got a BFP), when was your earliest BFP on a POS?
    I didn't poas until 8dp5dt because I started spotting. I poas that day to put myself out of the misery. I didn't have the guts to test earlier so not really sure when the two lines would have first appeared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #2

My BT is Monday 16th...
    We are doing a prog check tomorrow...

Husbos bday is 15th... I really want to POAS but it makes me so nervous... I'd love to be able to text him while he's away with a "happy birthday" positive....

My FN said we could do BT earlier but it might b inconclusive and I'd still have to come in Monday... Which doesn't bother me, coz I'll be requesting frequent HCG checks with my 7mc before...

So funny that now that DH has gone my nerves and anxiety has kicked in, feel much more vulnerable now than yesterday... Thought I was riding the TWW pretty good til today...

Tomorrow I'll be 7dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234: sorry can't help. I don't want to have false hope so didn't poas until the morning of BT. Just be mentally prepared if it is bad new.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 Monday will be 12p5dt? That's 17dpo quite a late BT. I think if you poas on your hubby's birthday it will be pretty accurate anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The second week of tww is always worse @Tanej78

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib the more I think about it I might ask for BT sat I know they come back same day...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah do that. Better for your weekend anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @amiracle4me - thanks so much for dropping in and giving us hope! :P It really helps to know that this phase isn't forever and it does get better. Our bub is such a funny one, literally noone can settle him when he decides to cry bloody murder. Even if he isn't hungry i can only put him on my boob for him to calm down. Once calm then i can rock him to sleep. When i put him on the boob he does feed for a little so i'm not sure if that means he is hungry or not? but once he falls asleep i can get him to sleep and then put him in the bassinet. It makes me scared to go out because i'm worried i can't soothe my own baby!!! So happy to hear things are going great for you now. 4 months old! wow, time does fly!
    @Apples1234 - i got mine at 6dp5dt but everyone is different.
    @Tanej78 - aw husbo left....big hugs. Yes second week of 2ww is always hardest. I caved and tested earlier than i wanted to. It was making me not sleep properly! And then after i tested and got my positive i tested everyday making sure it got darker. So honestly, it didn't even reduce my stress levels. Just a different kind of stress. Do you think you will POAS? Next monday...eek! Or Sat did you say? Oh fingers crossed hun! any other feelings lately?
    @Minib - wow almost swab time. Don't worry too much about the swab. I tested positive and all you get is a shot every 4 hrs during labour. You won't even notice it. But fx you don't have it. Can't wait till you get to meet your little girl! how are you feeling? Are you getting any stretch marks? i thot i only got them on my waist....now that my belly has gone down i see them all around my belly button!! i couldn't see them during pregnancy. Doh! i guess it's one piece swim suits from now on....lol.
    @bbhope - is bub feeling better again today? i hope he is on the mend. I'm going to get the prescription from the GP but not sure if i'll use it yet. I also heard brewer's yeast and funnelgreek is good? I may try natural remedies first. I feel like supply has increased slightly cos i can get about 30ml after each feed now. The more i can express the less formula i need to give bubs. So far so good with the formula. Yesterday he got a total of 160ml. He did massive poops yesterday with the biggest at 10:30 last night. It was huge!! But haven't seen any proper ones today. I hope he does one soon. I'm worried he's gonna get all clogged up. They said they should be doing a poop after each feed. He was doing that yesterday but today not so much. Oh i really hope he's not constipated. But they said 160ml volume shouldn't cause any constipation. How much formula does your bub get bbhope?

Seriously, gotta do whatever you can. Cos your bub wasn't sleeping long periods it's very hard to try and increase breastmilk through expressing. Once you finish expressing, bub is up again. no way i would stick with it if bub wasn't sleeping.

Hey did you guys hear that there is no stock of bellamy's organic? if Nan comfort didn't work out i was going to try bellamy's. It's got great reviews online. But apparently they can't keep up with demand. :/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati

I saw Bellamy in Woolworths the other day trying to remember which one...

Oats and Brewers yeast my friends swear by and make boobie bikkies ☺️👍🏻

Just spoke to FN my prog is 34 (I think?) LB wants it above 20 so she's happy for to stick to my 400mg twice a day... No BT sat they don't do preg tests on the weekends so Monday it is... But that means I'll be def POAS... I will know either way then...

I'm not sure what I'm feeling, I feel nauseous off and on but that could be my anxiety too... A few groans down there but not much else... No spotting yet... So staying positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 yep that sounds about right for progesterone. Yay for no spotting! When are you thinking of poas?

I've been eating oats every morning! 👍👍