Closed Thread
Page 82 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Gelati: i have no idea if it is from the formula or the BM or both?! Mom is suggesting me to stop BF him for 2 days and see if there is any improvement. I don't feel like giving up on this one but i might have to if it still show no improvement. Well, it has been a week!!! I am not so keen to change formula because i have no idea what to change it to. NAN comfort supposes to be gentle on the tummy!

Be careful with BF if you might have low supply issue. In early days, bub could seem satisfy with my BM at first and then he went on a crazy starvation mode few hours later. Or he just wakes up in less than 1hr demanding for another feed rather than his usual 2hr feed. That's restless. Now, regardless of how many BM i feed him, i always prepare a 90ml bottle. If he finishes that as well, i put him back on my breast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope if you stop BF for 2 days will you express to keep supply up? I really don't think your BM could be the issue. Maybe stop drinking milk or have eggs? I read somewhere that can make Bub irritated if he is allergic? I really hope he feels better soon.

Yeh Bub fusses bad if he is hungry. But I am demand feeding now. Even if he demands milk after 1.5hrs I'll still feed him just to increase my supply and hopefully more frequent feeding keeps him fuller too as my breasts fill up after 1 hr.

Well today Bub seems more settled. Sleeps straight after each feed and sleeps 1-3 hrs after each feed. At least 2 hrs between each feed which is normal. Fingers crossed it is a sign he is satisfied! I've got a 60ml bottle ready for him tonight so that plus 2 more full feeds should be more than enough. I know he gets at least 50ml from a feed and that was before I have been trying to increase supply.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati OB said its early days still so doesn't matter posterior or anterior. But based on ultrasound my Bub is on the side. Not sure what the term is. Her head is down. Her spine is on my left side of tummy and legs on right side of tummy. I've been on all 4s and exercising on fitness ball every night for about 20 minutes each. Don't want to overdo it and bring labour on as I want it to be full term. How long am I meant to be on all 4s for? I can feel her move whenever I do it. She is probably annoyed I'm making her do some work lol.
    @bbhope @Gelati gosh all these BF issues are hard! So stressful as a mother when your baby is crying and not happy. I've never been through it so no advise but just want to say hang in there. Don't feel guilty. You are doing an amazing job

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib on the left is good. You just need to know if it is left anterior or left posterior. No big deal anyways as my Bub and bbhope Bub turned during labour but sounds like your Bub is in a good position. I would say 10min on all 4s per day. Good job, it will make your labour easier.

Yeh it's really tough looking after a newborn. Surely it gets easier right ?? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's posterior right now. That's my gut feel as i feel the kicks and OB didn't want to tell me lol. I also heard it can turn during labour so I can only try my best.

10 mins that's good. I thought an hour a day.

Everyone told me after 8 weeks everything gets easier. Bub has a routine. Sleeps through the night. Feeding gets easier. Etc. let's hope so! How many weeks is Bub now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm seeing OB on Tuesday so will ask him if it's left anterior or posterior. Gosh I hope it's anterior as this baby is quite big based on the 34 week us. It will be hard work to push out a big baby vaginally. I can't believe you push out a 4kg (close to) baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - he's only 2 week. Feels like iv been in the battle fields over a mth!! Lol. And he's not even a bad baby. Sleeps well overnight.

So I gave him top up after a feed and he guzzled 50 ml 😳 Then did the biggest poop I've ever seen!! Mm we may need formula. I can't keep up with this kind of demand! He wants at least 100ml per feed!

Don't worry too much @Minib as they move a lot and if you have back placenta Bub is more likely to be anterior. It's not really about weight but more head and shoulder circumference. Tho our Bub was slightly bigger in those areas too . Lol. So see it can be done and remember there is always epi 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg after last night's mammoth top up he had the worst night ever! At first he slept 3 hrs which I thot yeh that's fine even tho normally he sleeps 4 over night but 3 is normal. But from 2am he would not sleep more than 30min till 7am!! Did that big top up upset his stomach or did it give him extra energy to scream all night? What went wrong??? I'm thinking we def have to get formula now. Im exhausted luckily for dh

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #2

Babies don't cry for nothing so I doubt it is more energy from top up. It's got to be something else like tummy probs
    Last edited by Apples1234; 08-11-2015 at 10:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's got to be a tummy upset. I feel for you it must be so hard. Sending you a cuddle *xoxoxox