Closed Thread
Page 76 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So let me get this right, @Minib - 34 week scan wed and @Tanej78 - FET wed? Big wed this week!!! Xx

Best of luck with your 2 frosties this round @Apples1234. When do you think your transfer is likely to be?

@Tanej78 I'm so happy that your hubby could be around for this transfer. Having him there to support you must make a huge difference!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the little man has already outgrown his 0000. Luckily I only bought 3 of them. I probably need to start buying 00 now

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati I'm not sure when the transfer will happen... I'm on day 2 now of my cycle so I think the norm is about 2 weeks. Hopefully I get a call today to say baseline is ok. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep tomorrow is going to be awesome @Gelati ... @Minib 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Gelati what is the maximum weight for 0000? I think I have too many 0000 now. Got some 0000 from my baby shower too. Yep big Wednesday this week. It will be a great Wednesday. Is little man settling better?
    @Tanej78 what time is your transfer tomorrow?
    @bbhope how's the feeding? Getting better slowly?
    @Apples1234 Chinese herb can be really good. See how you go if you want to give it a go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati have you decided which baby carrier to buy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes about the sling. I missed that. My friend gave me an used sling. I am not sure if there is a brand attach to it. I haven't thought of using it just yet.

No surprised about 0000. Actually, I wish I have bought few more 0000 because bub was only 3kg when he was born. So tiny. We have 3 and have to wash a lot! He is only now changing it to 000. He was weighted 4.1kg last Monday. @Minib: I don't think you should go by weight. Every manufacture makes the size slightly different. Like the love to dream sleeping bag. I don't have a chance using it because it is so tight on bub waist now despite it says up to 6kg. expensive one to waste. It was unusually cold in Perth in early October so couldn't use it. I bought the lite version.

Did you find the wondersuit oversize, @Gelati? I have a 0000 and it is like 000!

As for feeding, it is still a struggle. He now has painful gas. He has another episode of stomachache last night. It was painful to watch. I could only hope that the new formula will make him feel better sooner. Wonder if it is my BM problem too. I am a bit gassy from the food.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - yeh i wouldn't go by weight. My boy is long so that's why he's outgrown it. it's not too tight on him around the waist or anything yeh but he is almost not able to stretch his legs fully.
    He finally settled last night and is sleeping well into this morning but who knows what this afternoon will bring. I don't mind him crying during the day if that means he sleeps at night but yesterday was ridiculous. He went like 3 hrs straight. I think he only slept 2hrs from midday to 6. I've realised that it is because he has gas and a bit of congestion. So now i'm burping him for 10min after the first boob and about 5-10 min after the second boob. If he starts hiccupping i put him on the boob for a third time for a couple of minutes to get rid of the hiccups and then i have him upright for about 10-20min before putting him to sleep. It's like us, we don't like going to sleep as soon as we have eaten. As for the congestion i will be putting the vaporiser on him and also a couple of saline drops in his nostrils today. Hope that clears him up a bit. He sounds like a warthog! hahah.

For the sling i'm looking at baby bjorn, ergo, hug a bub and have you heard of manduca? apparently that's a good one too. I'm a bit confused so going to do a bit of research.
    @bbhope - I'm talking about the wondersuit 0000 being too small for him now. You know you can put him in the 000 doesn't matter it's too big. They seem to like it, have more room to move. I wish i didn't buy 0000 now. Could have used 000. He's been wearing 000 in cotton as i didn't buy any 0000 in that and he's been fine. So now i'm starting to buy 00. The 0-3mth sleeping back i bought for him is going to be too small for him soon too. Doh!

i doubt your BM would bee the problem @bbhope. Hopefully the new formula starts making him feel better soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer 1pm tomorrow ☺️👍🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Tanej78! 👍
    Hope you get some good baseline results @Apples1234 😊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (03-11-2015)