Closed Thread
Page 74 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wow you have a short cycle 23-24 days. I've never had success with fresh transfer either @Apples1234. I don't think I'll ever do fresh transfer again next time. My AF came about 4-5 days post transfer with both fresh transfer. FET is better for me. At least the luteal phase is better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Yep putting 2 in this round. This is my 3rd cycle. Have done 2 fresh before and both didn't work.
    So you've had 2 EPUs and had 2 fresh transfer. Are these two frosties from the second EPU batch?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok. This is my first frozen. The first one attached and started then stopped and got AF around 18 days. 2nd one was BFN right away on POS once trigger was gone. Didn't get AF til a few days after stopped crinone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    So you've had 2 EPUs and had 2 fresh transfer. Are these two frosties from the second EPU batch?
    First 2 cycles we put a fresh in and no frozen both times. (1st cycle was 8 eggs, 6 fertilised, 2nd cycle was 16 eggs and 14 fertilised). Then my third cycle was in September but I had some bleeding after sex so to be safe we froze the 2 embryos (that's all we got viable from round 3) and investigated the bleeding. It's all resolved now so going ahead with two at my request.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully this is it for you then @Apples1234

No more BFN. No more chemical. Just a nice BFP with an uneventful pregnancy.

My FET was pretty straight forward. Natural with no meds. But I did have pessaries as prof support. Once a day to start with then increased to two a day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is EPU? (Still learning all these acronyms)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For this one I'm having clomid and predeiterone). Also pregnyl injections.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Hopefully this is it for you then @Apples1234

No more BFN. No more chemical. Just a nice BFP with an uneventful pregnancy.

My FET was pretty straight forward. Natural with no meds. But I did have pessaries as prof support. Once a day to start with then increased to two a day.
    So are you pregnant from that one? Very exciting xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    First 2 cycles we put a fresh in and no frozen both times. (1st cycle was 8 eggs, 6 fertilised, 2nd cycle was 16 eggs and 14 fertilised). Then my third cycle was in September but I had some bleeding after sex so to be safe we froze the 2 embryos (that's all we got viable from round 3) and investigated the bleeding. It's all resolved now so going ahead with two at my request.
    It's good that your clinic and FS let's you transfer two at your request. Gosh second cycle 14 fertilised and nothing to freeze. That would be very hard to accept. First cycle I had 6 eggs and only 2 fertilised. One transferred. One didn't thaw. Second cycle I had 14 eggs and 8 fertilised. Had 6 up to day 5. One bfn, one chemical and one currently 34 weeks pregnant. Have 3 frosties.

All the best @Apples1234

Feel free to hang around this thread. @Tanej78 is also going through a FET round with ET on Wednesday.
    @Gelati and @bbhope have had their babies recently.

It's a tough journey as you have experienced but I hope your little miracle isn't far away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is EPU? (Still learning all these acronyms)
    Egg pick up