Closed Thread
Page 72 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg Bub has not slept the last 3 hrs!!! After feed he is sleepy but after I burp him he is wide awake! If he wasn't feeling well I'd understand but there is nothing wrong. Maybe just a little nappy rash? He is sucking more viciously as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tanej78 great lining. Come on little emby please thaw well for your mummy. Good luck on Wednesday. Will be thinking of you then.
    @Gelati is he over tired so not sleeping? I've heard of hug a Bub sling. A friend used it and loved it. She loved it more than baby bjorn or ergobaby. Have you tried it? It actually doesn't look too hard to put on.

Lucky I only bought one box of newborn nappy. I have a feeling my bubba isn't going to be small so might need to switch to infant soon anyway.
    @bbhope I thought formula is mixed with warm water? That's what I read and heard? It's good to hear you are starting to know the signs of what bothers your son.

Ladies, so far it seems like there are million ways to look after a baby. No right no wrong. Just what works for you and the Bub. Well that's confusing isn't it lol.

Yeah I can't wait for the scan. It's on Wednesday. 2 more sleeps.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your support guys...
    Did you ever take anything on day of transfer like Valium to relax?

I agree @Minib I think your all doing awesome, rolling with the punches and open to anything is the best way to be I reckon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never take anything @Tanej78

To be honest I feel nothing with transfer. It doesn't hurt, not uncomfortable etc. But I know some women can feel a bit uncomfortable. My routine on transfer day is acupuncture pre and post transfer. Then stay on the couch, put my feet up and watch trash TV.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So we gave him a bath and then I fed him again. He started fussing after burping again so I gave him to dh. Finally I told dh to maybe burp him again and that seemed to do the trick. He's been sleeping the last hr. I'm hoping he'll sleep 3 more hrs! So conclusion is either he was over stimulated. In laws were over and tried to hold him to sleep but started talking to him in loud voices and making eye contact. I think he missed his sleep cue. Then it could also be wind so I will burp and if no good dh will burp.

I think he may have been overtired as he was sucking really lazily and damages my nipple a bit. It was a hard day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    When kids are overtired they actually go hyper don't they? Not like adult who just crash and sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    I never take anything @Tanej78

To be honest I feel nothing with transfer. It doesn't hurt, not uncomfortable etc. But I know some women can feel a bit uncomfortable. My routine on transfer day is acupuncture pre and post transfer. Then stay on the couch, put my feet up and watch trash TV.
    @Minib I have acupuncture sorted! I think husbo and I are going to have a nice country drive, and somewhere nice for dinner

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: no I didn't take anything post transfer. I did the acupuncture pre and post transfer. Did something relaxing.
    @Gelati: My Bub is over stimulated all the time because it is rather noisy at home with my mom cooking, cleaning etc. me arguing with my mom. Lol. I want to put him in his cot but my mom insisted him in the living room with us. we will have to try to set him in a better environment when we move. Hahah. I am not the best person to ask about settling. I am pretty much going with gut at this point. He is pretty difficult to fall asleep.

On average, we use about 54 nappies per week! The newborn one just seems getting pretty tight now. Bub will be 4w old tomorrow. I will buy another small pack and then go up one size. I have never thought he would grow out of it so soon!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 a dinner sounds lovely. Will you be on progesterone support?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @Tanej78 a dinner sounds lovely. Will you be on progesterone support?
    @Minib yep start prog tonight and clexane tomorrow!