Closed Thread
Page 67 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #2

Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    @Tanej78 - I think I have heard of them. They would be good if just water. Mine are just reusable wipes. I rinse under water and then chuck into soapy water bucket and wash in bulk.

@bbhope the reusable wipes are faster because they clean better. For big poos I only need 2. I find myself the disposable ones just smear everything. Also saves you a bit of money

Oh poor bubs. What caused the sticky eyes?
    Our son hates bath and nappy change too. Actually he screams bloody murder for everything other than feed!

I think he sounds a bit nasally so going to go buy a vaporiser and hope that loosens his mucus. He sneezed some out yesterday himself and I put a couple of saline drops in there and I think that helped a bit. Bubs is one week today

Minib how did scan go?

Tanej78 how's this cycle tracking?
    Ahh I like that idea, I want to use cloth when ours comes along so that would be good too!

Funny you should ask @Gelati just got off the phone, having a little happy teary 😅 nurse has just rang with the weeks bloods results (Mon/ wed/ today) and I had an LH surge overnight, I'll be OV anytime today/tom... Transfer booked for Wed... My body is doing the right thing! Im CD14 today!! I'm so happy.... And DH is home Sunday am if not Monday am at latest yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Either blocked duct or infection. We are seeing the GP tmr to get eyes drop since no improvement from BM and saline wiping. It is getting worse.

We all learn new things everyday. Bub doesn't stick to the same pattern. I mentioned about the stuffy nose. It has improved but now dealing with indigestion! Wind and stomachache. He is not good at burping. He becomes so unsettled. Some nights are better than the others. Now, he likes to sleep on my lap or arm. It can't be comfortable! It is for him. I read that this is the sign of first leap but that's 4.5--5.5 w. Check out wonder week app.

Oh for bath. Bub likes it very much. Is the water warm enough? We normally get the towel ready and wrap him immediately as soon as he is out the water. Two persons job!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 how wonderful! your natural cycle is going perfectly. Much better than mine when i ovulated on day 22! And does that mean DH will be home for transfer? That's fantastic. Goodluck next wed!
    @bbhope - aw poor little bubby. Hope he gets better soon. It's so hard with a newborn and seeing them unwell. I never realised how emotional you get as a mother.

Bub had his first bath at home yesterday and loved the actual water (no cfrying yay!) but cried bloody murder before and after the bath. he's such a sook! hahah

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib did you have your scan last week? How'd you go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My scan is next week so haven't seen Bub yet. Can't wait though. It's been too long. 14 weeks.
    @Tanej78 wow that's a perfect cycle 14 days. So awesome. And your DH will be home for transfer as well. Have you got plan to relax and go somewhere nice after he transfer on Wednesday? I'm excited for you
    @Gelati is Bub feeding and sleeping well? How's motherhood so far? 1 week in? Have you got any rest at all? DH still at home with you? Lol how funny that your son cries before and after bath but love the actual bath. Sounds like he has a personality and showing you who the boss is.
    @bbhope hope your son's eyes are ok. How's the feeding going? I'm reading the book save our sleep just to know the theory. I'm sure every baby is different. Anyway the book said if baby has lots of wind try to burp the baby every few minutes during feeding. This will help to minimise wind. Even if it takes longer or Bub might cry because he's hungry it's worth doing to minimise wind in the end. That's based on what I read. But like I said it's theory.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm 34 weeks now. Had my baby shower. Got lots of presents. And have finished shopping. The only things I need to buy are breast pad and nipple cream. Other than that I'm done. Won't pack hospital bag for another week. Don't want to jinx myself. Will pack next weekend. Bub heads is still down but not engaged.

4 more weeks of work! Really counting down now. I'm ready to stop working. And someone asked me if I remember what it feels like not to be pregnant. Honestly I can't. It feels like I've been pregnant my whole life haha. I'm also glad that I don't have to go through the hot summer days in my last trimester. That would be tougher.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - how exciting!! 4 weeks left of work you really are in the home stretch. I'm feeling so excited for you. oh next week...don't know why i thot it was this week :P haha i know exactly what you mean. There were many times when i would think...omg i've forgotten what it's like to not be pregnant and look in the mirror and see a normal person. My friends said i will miss the belly when it's gone and i laughed at them. This was when i was huge and uncomfortable. But you know what? I do miss my bump!! Awwww. Even tho i have bub right there next to me i do want my bump back. Not for the whole day but just now and then. Awww....what if that was my only time i will have a bump? That makes me a little sad. I'm being silly!!

That's great you've got everything now. You can just relax and trust me you will want to.

Bub is feeding and sleeping really well i'm worried it's not going to last. I don't want to get used to this. he actually slept 5.5 hrs straight last night and then sleeps about 3-4 hrs over night normally. during the day he normally sleeps 2-3 hrs but today he's sleeping 3-4 hr stretches and i've had to wake him the last 2 feeds. I hope he sleeps well tonight given how much he's slept today!

My biggest problem is soothing him when his crying. Only Dh and now my mum can do it. I find it soo hard cos all he wants to do is feed. The midwives have said it's usually harder for mum to soothe bubs cos they can smell the milk. Today i tried to soothe him and he ended up sucking on my chin and then screamed in frustration when there was no milk @bbhope - do you have any tips for me on how i can soothe bubs without resorting to putting him on the boob? I feel so helpless My role is pretty much just feeding...i feel like a dairy cow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have heard baby can smell milk and will crack it when not getting any. So according to the save our sleep book don't give in. Don't bribe baby with milk all the time. This book is good for theory but honestly would be hard sticking to it. When is DH going back to work @Gelati?

Wow your Bub is a great sleeper. You might not have any problem at all. Let's hope he's a textbook baby when it comes to sleeping.

Omg people tell me that too. That I will miss my bump. I always think it's so uncomfortable. But I would probably miss the feeling of my baby kicking inside my tummy. Or how she responds when I rub my tummy or when DH talks to her through my tummy.

Do you use use dummy @Gelati?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some days my tummy skin feels quite stretched and feels dry and tight where the stretchmarks are. I need to moisturise 3 times a day now. I know it doesn't help the stretchmarks but it soothes the dry and tightness feel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib unfortunately it's true. You will miss the bump and those little kicks.

I don't give in and rarely feed less than 2 hrly. I give him to dh to soothe. He's really good at it. He goes back in 2.5 weeks. Dreading it!! I've managed to soothe him twice but took ages.

I don't want to give him a dummy. I think he's too young. I'd like to not give him a dummy if I can help it. I just need to practice.