Closed Thread
Page 65 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I do hear it can leak with avent. But my best friend said hers never leak. I don't know why. She said just need to do it properly. I might find out a bit more why she never had the issue.

Is the electric steam steriliser any good @bbhope?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, i like the steam steriliser. It is slower than microwave but i don't like to nuke my bottle......It is quite easy to use. Put everything in and press start. It switches itself off when it is ready. Quiet as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome - thanks for the feedback @bbhope

Microwave is much quicker of course and also doesn't take up bench space. But we are thinking electric steriliser too as it doesn't rely on the microwave. I suppose I could always put it away in the cupboard when not used so the kitchen bench doesn't get too busy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Because we are supplementing, we use it few times a day. I'm still keeping the BF going as long as i could. It is flowing more now but still can't keep up with bub. He was doing the cluster feeding thing few days in a roll. It was exhausting and got us panic of not knowing what's wrong. We were kinda frustrated as he was eating like no tomorrow and all under 1 hr interval. He is back to his charm sleeping for more than an hr if he has a full feed today. Thanks goodness! I don't know how often they do cluster feeding, though. It is not helping when my milk supply is already low.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope if you keep it up hopefully your milk supply will increase. I heard its demand and supply theory but what would I know I've never had to breastfeed yet

Ladies, can your DH get parental payment from Centrelink?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: not from Centrelink because DH is already getting the payment from work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @bbhope.

Wonder why we women get Centrelink and company paid mat leave yet the husbands don't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No idea. @Minib.
    @Gelati: how tall is DS?

Went to child health nurse appt. she said Bub gains too much weight. But I am curious to know how it compares with length. Bub becomes taller as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @bbhope Can you pls clear out your inbox so I can reply to your msg??

Sorry to thread crash Ladies!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (28-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @BlondeinBrisvegas ☺️

Hope your boys are doing ok @Gelati & @bbhope ... Lots of virtual cuddles!
    @bbhope my friends swear on Brewers yeast and oats for milk supply... Boobie bikkies!! But I'm sure you've had lots of suggestions by now 😘😘
    @Minib exciting I can't wait for those scans

Had my first intrapilid infusion today, will find out bt results tomorrow see how my hormones are tracking... Hopefully well behaved... I'm excited because it looks like husbo will b home for transfer, lands Monday morning! If this one sticks BT will b around his bday... Best present ever fingers xd.... We have literally thrown everything at this cycle, it has to work right? PGD normal embie, scratch last cycle, intrapillid, pred, clexane, ALL of the vitamins I can swallow haha... Can you tell I'm feeling a little nervous? ☺️