Minib - got postponed until tomorrow morning because labour wards are chockas apparently. Doh! OB is going to try break my waters without the gel cos he thinks i may be enough dilated. Mmm a bit worried. If not, they will start gel tmr. I feel like the hospital may rush me cos they are soo full...like want me to put in drip straight away but i have to stand my ground. I don't want the synthetic stuff without trying to get contractions naturally.