Closed Thread
Page 61 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Gelati this sounds bad but I don't know what MP does? I should read up more about labour and symptoms pre labour. Your OB sounds wonderful though. Hopefully Bub decides to come before the induction anyway.
    @bbhope has it been 2 weeks? DH going back to work already. So quick. Time flies! How old is your Bub now? 2 hour feed time is a long time. You poor thing. I hope your mum can help a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib - mp is mucus plug. Not exactly the nicest of things but it is literally a plug in your cervix and when cervix begins to dilate / soften it falls our ready for labour. I didn't know what it was either until my friend told me. They tell you about it in pre natal class. Unfortunately like everything else in pregnancy it can mean anything. Going into labour in hrs or weeks. Urgh!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - mp is mucus plug. Not exactly the nicest of things but it is literally a plug in your cervix and when cervix begins to dilate / soften it falls our ready for labour. I didn't know what it was either until my friend told me. They tell you about it in pre natal class. Unfortunately like everything else in pregnancy it can mean anything. Going into labour in hrs or weeks. Urgh!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Gelati for the induction of bub still enjoys the womb service.

I might miss some posts earlier. Anyway, struggling with BF atm. After all the preparations: breast pump, nursing pad, nursing bra etc. who would have thought that this isn't happening. I am not sure when to give up BF. The supply has increased but I don't think it will ever mean bub demands! My milk came in a week later so it seems like a delay effect as well. I have never felt tenderness during pregnancy. Perhaps that's the sign.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #2

@Gelati good luck for tomorrow!!!! Hope it's a relatively short labour for you
    @bbhope just try your best. Some women persist and it gets better. But it doesn't get better for some. So just try your best hun. Stop if you need to but don't feel guilty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thankyou ladies. Not long to go now. Trying not to think about it and focus on the baby at the end.
    @bbhope - plenty of women do formula top up with breast milk if they don't have enough. Do what you can. Have you got a lactation consultant coming to help you out? Don't stress yourself out too much. We can all only do our best. That's good that your supply is increasing. A good sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been thinking of you @Gelati and checking in daily for any updates ☺️❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Tanej78. Can't believe bub will be with us tmr...it's almost unbelievable!

How are you travelling? Did AF arrive yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Good Luck @Gelati!!!😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you feeling @Gelati?