Closed Thread
Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tanej78: fx that AF shows up soon. It must not be an easy job to shoot baby picture. They are so unsettled.
    @Gelati: hope your bub shows up soon!! Pm you. You will know what I meant when your bub arrives. no complain so far! The motherhood....
    @Minib: hope you have a nice weekend. And enjoy your last trimester. it is so weird to have him out now. Every pain and tingling, I actually thought it was him kicking inside me during the first few nights after birth. Well, the pain was real because everything was still swollen. Belly is still big. Still quite tender and can feel the water retention.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Tanej78: fx that AF shows up soon. It must not be an easy job to shoot baby picture. They are so unsettled.
    @Gelati: hope your bub shows up soon!! Pm you. You will know what I meant when your bub arrives. no complain so far! The motherhood....
    @Minib: hope you have a nice weekend. And enjoy your last trimester. it is so weird to have him out now. Every pain and tingling, I actually thought it was him kicking inside me during the first few nights after birth. Well, the pain was real because everything was still swollen. Belly is still big. Still quite tender and can feel the water retention.
    @bbhope a warm room, full belly (milk drunk) lots of cuddles, gentle sshhhhing & a whole lot of patience 👌🏻☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous photos @Tanej78!! Aw the milk drunk look. Apparently when your baby has that it is just the best look ever! Hope AF comes quickly this time round then!
    @bbhope - are you wearing shaping pants? i heard it's highly recommended to help the uterus contract. I'm going to buy some from the hospital after birth.

Me too!! Still no sign of bub today. 6 days till he is 40 weeks...cmon bubs! Saw OB today and bub has turned with spine along my left now. So that's a good thing right? OB didn't seem too affected as he said the baby will still move around. He was just happy that there is evidence the baby can turn and he said it's still the most important to have head down. Bubs is still 1/5 above pelvis so hasn't moved fully down yet but OB said that doesn't really mean much. He just said bubs is too comfortable in there.

I think my OB only has me atm giving birth on his list cos he was like 'well i'm ready whenever you are. Here are your disposal m'aam. hahah. He said he will induce bubs anytime before the 25th if he doesn't show up by due date. Cmon bubby!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (13-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: I was wearing the gym pant for a day or two but then my stitches area started to get very sore. You know, having pad rubbing around doesn't help either. I stopped the pain killer after I got home. The pain is getting worse so I hope it isn't infection. I have been taking good care of it. I haven't had a look with the mirror yet but doing a poo is pretty painful.

Mine turned to the left during labor. I won't worry too much as he did come out slightly had his head looking to the right. Not entirely anterior. Yes, bub certainly wasn't ready to come out. He was sleeping during most of the labor if I have to compare the CTG graph I had just few days before. Fx your bub comes soon. Ok..try to catch some sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies sorry for a short reply. Quick question. Would protect a bed mattress protector range for a boori cot? It's universal fitted one. Currently on sale at adairs. 30% off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope - oh of course yes it must hurt with a pad rubbing against stitches. Any reason you stopped the pain killers? I think it's best to stay on them than to feel a lot of pain. Pain does stress the body out. I don't like taking pills but i will if i have pain. Helps you sleep and relax.

Aw sleeping thru the entire labour. Little bub. I don't think mine will stay on the left. I think he has already moved back to the right. lol

Are you taking metamucil? I might start taking that leading up to my due date just to clean myself out and then continue taking it after labour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - i wouldn't buy protect-a-bed for boori cots. They are too small. I have one and after washing it's soo tight. For the bassinet it's def too small. I ended up buying bubba blue ones. They seemed quite light and are all breathable. They were 30% off at baby bunting a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 you take beautiful photos!! I had a look last night. Talented girl!!
    @bbhope @Gelati you mean the SRC? Get them if you haven't got the proper one. I heard they are awesome. I already bought 2. Different sizes. One is bigger. So when I'm back to smaller size I can switch to the smaller one.
    @Gelati gosh your baby is stubborn haha! You are going to have a handful missy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (13-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Gelati good to hear the feedback. I'll stick to bubba blue then. Will wait for the next sale if I miss out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh @Minib the SRC ones. I think Cabrini sell them. Well at the prenatal classes they said they provide you with belly tube ones and then they showed us the SRC ones and i think they said they sold them. I wasn't sure what size to buy so i'm going to wait till i'm in the hospital and see what the midwives / physios say after labour.
    @bbhope you can just buy the tubes if you don't want the shorts. The shorts are quite expensive actually....$180 for a pair?