Closed Thread
Page 54 of 104 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tanej78 I second the progesterone test after transfer. Every transfer I had during fresh cycle my progesterone was never high enough so I was adamant I wanted p4 test regularly. This is a bit over the top but I had p4 test every 2 days. After a week, the nurse suggested to do it every 3 days and I was ok because level was good.
    @Gelati aww your friends are so nice. I have started receiving presents from friends and some have asked specifically what I wanted. I told some closer friends the stuff I still need to buy and I think they might get some for me. So nice of them. My family will give me cash. That's our culture. And I can buy whatever I want. They will also give cash to the baby when she's born. Her first deposits DH's side doesn't do cash. I know it's going to be hot again. Lucky we have air con in quite a few rooms in this house. Upstairs get quite hot otherwise. I don't like air con on overnight though so will have it on to cool down then switch off. But some nights in hot summer day, it might need to stay on the whole night

In previous house where I only have air con in the living room, I have slept there overnight when it's too hot haha.

Maybe your Bub is waiting for the cool change before he makes an appearance lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps: gelati: epu doesn't take all the sensation away. You can still feel pressure while contracting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @bbhope 3 weeks to scan. Can't wait to see my little girl

You are doing well to drop in here for a quick post. Are you getting any sleep at all??

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good to know re epi as I heard women said they can't feel when to push. I am quite open to epi now if I can still push when to push. I probably will end up having it anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope that's so good they made you practice. Did you like your midwives? i've heard it's really important that you get good midwives. I've heard some horrendous stories about rude / awful midwives and/or nurses.

It's so weird cos some people say they didn't feel anything and others say they felt the pushing urge. Maybe self top up you are more likely to feel the pushing urge? Or maybe it depends on when you last topped up.....

yes @Minib i've come around to having epi now if i need it. I just hope it doesn't interfere with bubs turning.

Oh exciting!! that's not far away at all and then you'll really be on the home stretch!

haha if he's waiting for the hot weather to go away he'll be waiting a long time by the looks of it. I hope bubs will be ok in the heat. I'm a bit worried.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for your support guys @Gelati @Minib @bbhope xx

Yea 6 m/c and one ectopic... So things have def been challenging that's for sure!

She's given me a script for progesterone already so no doubt I'll be on those post transfer 👌🏻 and my FN has supported my anxiety and request for prog testing on my last FET so I'm sure she will again...

All the support here makes the world if difference so thank you! Husbo left back to work tues morning, hoping he might be home for FET 😜

Time to sleep, photographing a wedding tomorrow fingers xd the thunderstorms hold off or avoid bayside 👌🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 - hope you managed to get some nice photos today. It was soo muggy and warm but no thunder storms. Although we are in need of rain badly!

Good to hear LB's team is supportive and give you extra tests even if it is to put your mind at ease. Makes a difficult process a lot easier to bear when you feel people understand and are there for you.

dh can be there for your FET! when would you normally ovulate on a natural cycle? Are you doing your FET on this cycle or the next one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not much sleep at the moment. Bub is confused about day and night. He is very unsettled during the night. During the day, he can sleep for 4 hrs. I don't know what i would do when DH goes back to work. He had been helping with the bottle feed. So much prep. There is a sign that my milk is finally coming in!!! Yeah! Few drops but easier to squeeze than colostrum so it is a good sign. I am also starting the fennelgreek seed. Tbh, so nice to be at home. However, we were exhausted today trying to settling back in. DH decided to set up the cot. My mom just had to sleep with the bub. I am planning to sleep in that room tonight. I don't feel good about leaving bub in a separated room despite it is just next door.
    @Gelati: I don't know any of the midwives. They rotate in schedule. The ones who in charges of my induction were very nice. It was a shame that both. left before I gave birth. I only got one replacement that evening. I mentioned that two ladies went into labour at admission so it was a bit hectic in the end. I was so hoping to get all the attention. I actually had the entire labor ward by myself until then. Hahah..ya, one midwife strikes us as rude. She came in on a night shift. We were worried about bub wasn't eating much and didn't want to rest. She grabbed the bub and shown us how to bottle feed and saying we should show bub whose the boss is. And she padded bub so hard to get him burp. I felt hurt. We just stood there. Speechless. Well, we did learn that night bub needs to burp to eat more. He was just showing sign of wind. That's why very unsettling.

Ok, sorry. Enough of baby talking. I just let DH to catch up some sleep. I am having bub on my chest since he is very unsettle at night. Whatever to get him sleep and more active during the day. Just have sometime to get on the Internet. Ya, don't even ask me what's shower. I didn't even have time to do that today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    First few weeks are the hardest @bbhope. Are there any techniques you can use to get bub into a routine? Is this what bubs was like in the belly - more active at night?

Don't worry about shower etc. Just get the sleep that you need. Everything else can wait and have a shower when you can. Sometimes it can make you feel better.

Yay about the milk coming in!!

It's so hot here in Melbourne. urgh!!! Luckily it cools off over night but heating up again next week. Over this hot weather. When will normal weather come into play?? It's either cold or super hot! I have air con on at even tho it's not that hot cos i want to keep the house cool.

Still no sign of bubs arriving. Officially 39 weeks today Cmon bubby anytime now....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #2

Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    @Tanej78 - hope you managed to get some nice photos today. It was soo muggy and warm but no thunder storms. Although we are in need of rain badly!

Good to hear LB's team is supportive and give you extra tests even if it is to put your mind at ease. Makes a difficult process a lot easier to bear when you feel people understand and are there for you.

dh can be there for your FET! when would you normally ovulate on a natural cycle? Are you doing your FET on this cycle or the next one?
    @Gelati We did thank you... After being a little worried with the threat of thunderstorms mordiallic pulled out all the stops we didn't have a single drop and could see the lightening go round us... If your interested "Hyggelig photography" on FB or IG I've posted some quick previews...

No FET this cycle just waiting it out now for AF... Last cycle before EPU AF arrived about day 25/26 which is unheard of for me... Usually I push more 36 days 😬😬😬😬
    @bbhope sounds like your doing all the right things... Just take each day as it comes.... My friends swear by boobie biccies with Brewers yeast... Fatmumslim has a recipe 👌🏻👌🏻
    Last edited by Tanej78; 12-10-2015 at 07:52.