Closed Thread
Page 46 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Talking about blood. Just freaked myself out at the shower. I was seeing fresh red blood on the floor! 5 seconds later only to realise I was having a nose bleed. I haven't really gotten much of nose bleed in my life. What's going on?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope nose bleed is common apparently. A friend had that a lot in third trimester. She freaked out too but her OB said can be quite common.

I have my hospital and OB phone numbers ready if I see blood. I'll call them straight away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope - it's such a scary thing seeing blood isn't it? i totally freaked out! don't worry i had a nose bleed a couple of weeks ago. I think the blood vessels go thinner during pregnancy. No need to worry. Also hot weather can cause bleeds to. no need to worry.

yes have all numbers ready to go! Thanks @Minib for telling me how to page my ob :P otherwise i would have no idea what to do!! haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so excited for you girls. We could be having baby announcement in this thread in the next few days. How far have we come since the IvF. So excited we are finally having babies. Just need to get the other girls over the line and happy ending for all

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - definitely baby announcement in the next few days from bbhope. I know can you believe it from those early ivf days, who would have thought. It's simply amazing. You are now into your third trimester so won't be long for you either

I know...always thinking of those girls. I will be looking out for their good news stories.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeepppp excitey pants 😝❤️
    Can't wait to hear more baby updates

AFM looks like we're going to do FET I'm about CD16 at the moment so I guess it will be about a month away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Tanej78 not long now. 4 weeks to transfer roughly and hopefully a nice BFP couple weeks later. How are you feeling? Did you have s good week with your DH?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have had a much better week with husbo home.. Couple more days left tell he heads back... But fingers xd this means he might b home for FET if the timing works... All depends on AF of course lol... This Melbourne weather is freaking amazing so hard not to enjoy it 😝 thanks for asking @Minib

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will have my fingers crossed for you @Tanej78!! and hopefully dh can be down for it as well. That would be really nice.

Yes weather is just gorgeous. What a nice week and a half for your hubby to be down. It gets a bit hot for me at night but can't complain.

AFM - nothing happened over night and no further bleeding or mucus plug loss today. No idea what this bub has in mind but i'm a bit nervous to go swimming again

How are you feeling today @bbhope?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (04-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: good luck for the FET. We will be here to be your cheerleaders.

I went for the ctg yesterday. I initially thought it was a waste of time because I felt bub movement again on Friday night. Ob booked it so I went. I got to ask a lot of questions about induction so that's beneficial. I now know why you ladies hate touching belly examination. The midwife did that. Oh boy, it was painful at low down of my pelvis. I could never feel bub's head for whatever reason. She was trying to feel it and it was not fun. I didn't know if she felt his head in the end. I hope bub wasn't in too much stress. He went rigid completely on my belly. During the entire 30 mins ctg, my uterus contracted once but I didn't feel anything at all. Also, those shooting pain and cramping (non contraction) are the work out of our muscle for preparing labor as I was told. Anyway, the only bad news is that bub has dropped but not quite engaged yet. That means he isn't quite ready to come out. I don't know what that means in term of induction. Oh well, who knows thing can change rather quickly as all of us know.

As for the hand expressing, I gave up but decided to get my breast pump out. It isn't for the purpose of expressing but properly doing the massage for stimulation. I realised that the method on YouTube videos dont work for me because all the ladies doing the demo have large breasts. I am on the small side. @Minib: you might have a similar problem. So....after a long massaging mode, there is few tiny drops of liquid coming out but I don't think it is the colostrum but certainly is vicious type of liquid. I can see thicker yellowish colostrum (?) Underneath the nipples but no way to get it out. Frustrated. After a while, those yellow stuff just become crusty. I got few drops of those vicious liquid in the syringe. It only few drops. DH joked saying baby is going to starve with that. Lol. I will give it another go tonight.

Well, I am not sure if it is going to change the outcome if I have started trying earlier. But certainly was too afraid causing contraction.

Do any of your friends have supply issue with induction? From what I read, the hormone they use to start the contraction doesn't cross to the brain. So that means milk supply is still rely on the natural trigger on the hormone.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (04-10-2015)