Closed Thread
Page 41 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lol. Ya, exactly what I thought. At 30w, I was so done with this pregnancy. I couldn't imagine to go on for another 10w!

Seeing OB tmr. I think adding insulin might have made the situation worse. OB wanted to stabilise the level and now it is all over the place! I feel like the insulin isn't doing its job. just like everyone predicts, GD is hard to control at the end. I just had. The same cereal that I had on weekend and it was still reading high this morning despite ob has up my dose. That brand of cereal was fine over the weekend!
    @Gelati: first attempt to get colostrum this morning. Failed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeh cos uterus is pushing against your diaphragm so feel full quickly. Haha yeah quite good as I didn't put much weight in at all. 1kg in 6 weeks good as I gained so much in first and second trimester. Just try to eat small frequent meals.

I didn't enjoy first either. But I know you had a rough first trimester. Bet you're glad that's over! I much prefer third to first even with all the heaviness. I could function for half of first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know which one I prefer but I love bub kicking and moving around. Only once in a while with hard kick. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd rather feel heavy and not functioning like first trimester. I still don't know how I rocked up to work everyday lol. But it was better than being at home and feel miserable the whole day
    @bbhope this GD has given you so much hassle. Luckily you are almost there. But it's so annoying for you!
    @Gelati I'll be really happy to put on 1 kg in 6 weeks. It's possible as I don't think I could carry anymore weight. It makes me really think how do people with big guts feel everyday. Must be hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How frustrating @bbhope! Def ask OB and see what he can do. But not long to go now. Hopefully this short period of fluctuation won't affect Bub. You're doing really well, hang in there!

I can imagine many women would fail their first time. It can't be an easy thing to do. Are there special techniques you can use? I'm going to start reading up on breastfeeding so I'm prepared. I'll let you know if I come across any good tips to help expressing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I know @Minib. Must be so hard for them. But I'm sure it's diff feeling being overweight to being pregnant. Surely. If it were the same I'm sure there would be much less overweight ppl cos it would be a huge deterrent! Third trimester heaviness is a killer!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ya, GD has given me a lot of grief! I am so envy everytime you ladies talked about ice-cream! I haven't had one for the entire pregnancy. I checked it out once at the grocery store but put it back. Hang in there.......honestly, i just want the bub out sooner now given my GD condition. It isn't healthy for both of us.

I haven't gained any since third trimester!! Net gain of 10kg for the entire pregnancy. I am glad off work now, though. I finally have a little bit of time to get quotes for stuff for the new house. Bummer, i can't go and do the blind measurement myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ob may want to induce earlier so you may have Bub in no time. At least he hasn't come before you were off work.

Make sure you spend this time relaxing as well. Some time to yourself before Bub comes and spoil yourself a bit. Don't overdo it. You are heavily pregnant.

10kg is fantastic! I'm at 16kg. You won't have much weight to lose at all! You will be able to treat yourself to ice cream very soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL. If only my mom isn't around! She is already so particular about food. The other day, i have to ask.....what's wrong with tap filtered water?! Thanks goodness that i will have some me, dh and baby time before she is coming over. It isn't that i don't like her to help but she can be overwhelming sometime and tends to stress everyone out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    10kgs weight gain is awesome. Not so much to lose. I'm on track for 15kgs lol. @bbhope my mum would want me to drink boiled water too. I figure it doesn't hurt to listen to her a bit because it gives her a win and it doesn't worry me what kind of water to drink.