Closed Thread
Page 40 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    iPhone 6 or 6s is the same size yeah? It's not that big @bbhope plus once you've used it you wouldn't want the old iPhone 4 size. Too small and heavy. The bigger screen is awesome and lighter too.

Think we will have quite a few friends visiting. I don't mind people visiting in the hospital to get it over and done with. In terms of family, my relos are overseas so won't be many. My husband side doesn't have a bit family. Although I've told a few friends they are welcomed to visit at home too when I'm stuck during confinement period.

Bub gets needles in the first few days. That's right. I've heard that. I'm pro vaccine so will do what's required although poor bubba.

I also don't like holding new born. Feels very fragile haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep the 6s is the same size as the 6. It's so nice having a big screen and the screen quality is great!

Id prefer people to visit at home so have asked most people to visit when i'm back home and have had time to heal a bit. I don't mind close family coming to hospital but i want to use that time to get used to bubs, breastfeeding and bonding as a family. 4 days will fly by!

yeh i'm pro vaccine but feel bad for the little guy. They poke them at the bottom of their feet. Poor things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh god i didn't mention that i went swimming today and after i got out bub was doing some serious cervix grinding with his head and got sharp shooting pains for a few hours and a really heavy feeling down there like you get before AF. then i started getting some bad lower back pain which i know some people have said happened before they went into labour. Also that being active like swimming, walking etc brings on labour. I was SO worried he was going to fall out right there and then and half expected my waters to break!! feeling a lot better now but was really freaked out for a little bit there

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: won't mind bub coming out now, will you?

TMI: I tried to feel if cervix has dilated. What's creepy was that i could feel bub pushed it back when i touched my cervix! I didn't find out in the end.....i thought he was already out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope - i would prefer bub come after 38 w ideally after 39w. I'm not prepared for bub to come now. Hospital bag is only half packed.

Be careful checking your own cervix now. Don't want to introduce infection in there. Also there are other reasons to not check that i read in my birthing books but can't remember now. Ask OB to check if you are dilated.

think i over did things today cos i was so tired i fell asleep on the couch and now waking up i'm still exhausted!!

DH is also out tonight....bad timing! wish someone was home to cook dinner!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati you must be tired after the exercise. Take it easy tonight.

Gosh I feel so uncomfortable already and I'm only 30 weeks. Tummy feels so tight and harder to breathe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Minib I feel for you. At 30 weeks was when I started needing pillows for sleep and things started getting uncomfortable. Your uterus is now very high and that difficulty breathing is quite bad. I started wheezing as well. Hang in there and know that everything is moving along as it should be. Has your Bub started kicking your ribs now?

Yeh must have been from the swimming even tho I barely did anything. Just paddles around slowly and rested a lot. Something about water that seems to make you really tired.

Thanks
    Reviews
    She's not kicking my ribs yet. She still kicks quite low actually. I can't wait for my growth scan as I think this is a big bubba.

That's right. I always get very tired from being in the water even if I don't move much at all.

No wonder people say second trimester is the best. I get it now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yeh wasn't second trimester a dream! I didn't realise it at the time but now looking back I didn't even feel that pregnant. No wonder it is called the honeymoon trimester.

Third trimester is such a mixed back. Difficulty breathing and then that goes away but replaced with heaviness and pelvic pain. Feet feel so heavy and some ppl get fluid retention. But then others who don't have very big bellies don't find third trimester that bad.

Not long now. Hopefully Bub isn't too big. You might just feel that way as your belly grows. I feel huge but bubs size actually evened out in third trimester. When I was 32 weeks I just didn't think I could grow for another 8 weeks. Really thot I would explode. But somehow your belly just keeps growing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's amazing isn't it how our bellies just keep growing. I feel full quicker now as tummy feels too tight if I keep eating. So I might actually stop putting on so much weight lol.

Yes second trimester was a dream. First was awful to me.