Closed Thread
Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How often do you do the pelvic floor exercise? I am so lazy. I do every other day. Obviously, it isn't enough to prevent incontinence. It was all good until a few weeks ago. Well, i think it will only cause contraction if you use the wrong muscle, which i think i am sometime.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you @Gelati & @bbhope bt end of next week 👍🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 do you think you are going to POAS?
    @bbhope - goodluck at centrelink. hope you can get it all sorted. i do about 30-50 a day. Been doing them since about week 18. i do forget on some days tho. it's hard to remember.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: Wow that's good! Do you do the hold at all? I can't seem to hold!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope yeh i hold for 5 seconds. Sometimes i'll hold until 10 seconds for a few but not often. and i do 15 each time. So if you remember to do it 3 times a day you're done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati I'm not sure... Too chicken 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe completely understand. Once you start you can't stop either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope if you can do 5 sets of pelvic floor exercise a day, that's good enough. Start lifting the pelvic floor and it will also work on your core muscle. Then hold for 5-10 seconds. Do that 10 times. Then do hold and release on every count so no need to hold for 10 times. It will help the muscles soon. I also try to activate it when I do some house chores so I don't injure myself. Pelvic floor muscle is hard to activate and hold for a long time. It doesn't burn either like bicep or triceps, once you are tired it will just release itself. Remember to breathe while doing it. And it won't cause contraction. It's actually recommended. I heard about epi-no but don't think I'll do it.
    @Gelati it's good that you started thinking about labour. Hopefully you get to deliver natural. That's also my preference. I'm even thinking no epidural. Is this crazy talk? Lol. I just heard with epi, you don't know when to push unless they tell you to. What's the wheat pack for cooling or heating for?

I haven't thought about donating cord blood. I know I'm not going to bank it but haven't thought about donating it.
    @Tanej78 yay for being PUPO and wow to still have 7 growing. That's amazing. Fingers crossed this one is a bfp and you won't need the frostie for a while. How are you feeling? Are you on any prog support? Did you get them pgd tested?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib thank you yep im on crinone in the morning and 2 prog pessaries at night since Thursday.

The freshie today hasn't been tested, 1 of the 7 left has been biopsied and is frozen, will find out tomorrow if the remaining 6 were able to be tested!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 that's a solid prog support. Imagine if the remaining 6 are tested and frozen. There will be babies from this batch sounds very positive so far. Will you do harmony test to have more accurate test?