Closed Thread
Page 38 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh mine neither. They have only increased maybe half - 1 cup size. The main difference i found is the nipples are dark and large / pointy and my boobs have been moderately sore the whole pregnancy. I'm starting to notice dark veins now too. But in terms of size, not that much bigger at all. esp compared to belly size!

Thanks
    Reviews
    mine neither @bbhope. Only gone up maybe half to one cup size. Goodluck with the expressing. Yay you are almost finished with work

Thanks
    Reviews
    not sure if my previous posts are getting thru! urgh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was feeling quite unwell yesterday. I only got 2--3 hrs sleep and then something to do with the insulin, I guess. I ate a little bit of breakfast (1 muesli bar), walking and standing around for 1.5hr. I was starving so ate another one. Glucose level went high. I was still hungry but too afraid to make the level worse so i went starving. I was out and about so didn't have any low carb snack with me. By lunch time, i could feel myself running hot and disorientated. A sign of low blood sugar actually -- insulin finally kicked in, i thought. It was my colleague birthday so we were out at a restaurant for lunch. You know how it is like at a restaurant. Waiting.......Luckily, my colleagues requested them to turn up the cooling when they saw me sweating and very red on my face. I was about to fall asleep and pass out at that point. I didn't care about my glucose level and went ahead with a big protein lunch (with minimal carb). The rest of the afternoon wasted at work by dozing off. When i got home, i went straight to bed. I still forced myself to wake up to eat something and inject more insulin at certain time. Sigh....the life of diabetes. I don't know how type I people do it. OB also adjusted my insulin medication.

Anyway, i got woken up by cramping again last night. Bub was super active moving about at the time as well.........

I'm so glad that this is my last day at work! I need to rest at home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no. Look after yourself @bbhope. Good to hear you are finishing up today. Sounds like you def need to be resting and taking it easy at home.

Cramping waking you up? Is that contractions? Can you see your OB sooner to see if you are dilating?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Look after yourself @bbhope don't push yourself too much. Rest up and put your feet up. Bub will be joining you soon
    @Gelati enjoy your last day tomorrow. I'm so jealous! I have 7-8 weeks to go depending how I feel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: Yes, more cramping last night. I ignored it when it first started and then it was getting worse so i woke up. It was rather mild period like cramping so i couldn't tell if it is contraction. I must say that i still have cervix shooting pain every so often now and a lot of pressure when i stand. Maybe i am in fact dilating. I am not sure what OB can do, though. It is a bit like waiting it out until the actual labor gets started. I've an appt with him on Fri. It doesn't sound like he is around for full day on fri so i would get substitute OB if i go into labor which i don't really want. Oh well.........just see how things go. Getting close now....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #2

@bbhope you could call the hospital or ob's room and just ask if the cramping is normal

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope - what do you mean ob is not around full day and if you go into labour you get substitute? isn't he on call unless he is off on a holiday? My OB is on call and he will tell me if he is going away. Given how much i pay him i wouldn't expect anything less!

Your ob might not be able to do anything but it's still nice to know what's going on and what you need to be aware of etc.

OB appointment today and i have group b strep (did you do that test at 36 weeks bbhope?). Sigh.....always has to be something. OB said it was a very low amount tho and he wasn't worried at all. It just means when i go into labour i need a shot of penicillin so the bub is protected as it comes out. He said there's nothing to be worried about tho so i'm just going to take his advice.

Bub is still in posterior position but slightly to the right and bub is now engaged. OB said average time for delivery once bub is engaged is 2 weeks. Here's hoping!
    @Minib - those 8 weeks will fly by, the last 4 weeks for me have gone by pretty quickly. Esp when you start seeing OB every fortnight and every week. How are you feeling these days?

i didn't have ice cream or any dessert yesterday but today i had a croissant and i have bought myself a flourless choc cake. LOL. i did weight myself today tho and i am 200g lighter than last week. No idea what's going on. hahah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati: i don't know if OB is off holiday or what. I was told that he has to reschedule my fri appointment to an earlier time because he has to be somewhere that evening. I just assume it is something important.

Yes, i did the test at 36w. Negative. I am not going to stress too much. If the water breaks, they will start you on antibiotic anyway. So it is confirmed within 2 weeks, huh?!? Colleague noticed it last monday and it was confirmed on Wed. That means i am about to go anytime now! Maybe the last 3 days is just the beginning. Better recheck my hospital bag tonight and get couple of things ready.
    @Minib: it wont' be long until you get off work too. Time flies (haha...to me the last 4 weeks take forever.......).