Closed Thread
Page 36 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Same no ice cream for me tomorrow. I had no craving for 26 weeks then it just hit me. All I want is ice cream lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OB just said that I can be a bit more relax on my diet. He didn't say normal and I reckon it won't be the case. It was all good over the weekend, though. This can't be healthy for Bub with such a large fluctuation. Now, I don't know if I should do my long lasting injection tonight. I did the fast just before dinner. Maybe will do another test just before bed to make sure it before bed. I guess I will skip metformin tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib - mine actually came back as well. So i stopped all exercising including walking for about 1-2 weeks. Well maybe only walked 1-2 times during that time. and no yoga or anything that stretches that area. Made sure i kept both legs together when getting in or out of bed or the car etc. Then one day i woke up and it was completely gone! So i started some exercising again and went swimming etc. It kinda came back again but nowhere near as bad as it was. So i've just kept my eye on it. I spoke to a physio at my antenatal class and she said i should go to the physio if it becomes really painful (like hurts to put one leg in front of the other). So if it's getting to you, can't hurt to see a physio.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm seeing my ob next week so will see what he says but i might see a physio. I still have some rebate left unused so might as well. I'm going to try keep both legs together when getting in and out of bed and car. Sometimes I forget.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i asked my ob but he really wasn't much help. Didn't seemed concerned at all! maybe cos i wasn't in enough pain. the physio said she couldn't really give me any advice and just to take it easy and hope it goes away. Otherwise i'd have to see a physio to get personal advice and they can maybe help. What's so annoying is this was all self inflicted. sigh! wish someone had told me not to straddle stuff! those stupid spinning baby websites!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also told my ob when it first came and he wasn't concerned either. Reckon he won't be concerned next week too haha. Omg I can't believe it. Mine was also from straddling. A suitcase in my case lol. Stupid me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahah. The spinning baby website. I gave up on their advices because some of the stuff feel so unease of doing it. It hurts my back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well to be honest, how are we supposed to know these things? If it's such a common thing they should really be telling you. When i told the physio she gave me this look that said 'oh you didn't really look at google did you?' i.e. you are an idiot. lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you ladies heard about stretching perineum?

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes they physio taught us this in my last antenatal class. not sure if i'll be doing it tho. She called it massaging the perineum and that your OB will do it during second stage of labour but it's good for you to start doing it. seems a bit weird to me. Are you going to do it bbhope?