Closed Thread
Page 31 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had cereal this morning. But a different brand.

Large placenta isn't necessary a good thing. A lot of progesterone. I don't remember what the reason is but one lady has complication with it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #2

Isn't that most of the time water doesn't break at all until active labor?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: and my office chair! That would be very weird.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Water could break earlier before active labour. Happened to a few people I know. So just carry a towel everywhere.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol I don't care about my office chair as it's not my stuff haha. Work can just get a new chair. Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boss just came by. What a disappointment that the report is no way to be in shape to get submitted before I leave. Other people on the project think it is already in good shape. So......that means I literally get nothing done this year overall. It isn't gonna look good on my annual review since I have postponed on other things as well. I was hoping at least one thing is done and to show for. This also means that I will drag this into my off time. Can't relax if u know what I mean.

Ya. I will drag towel around now just in case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't like your boss @bbhope. So harsh. Even if he's not happy about it 100% he should just be appreciative. You are almost due so not like you have much more time to do it. Even if not a great job, just let it go. That's what I would do if I were your boss.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #2

Ya u know. With all the infertility stress and sadness. Projects got dragged on a little last year. Then, with all the pregnancy anxiety. It isn't something I can just discuss.

Ps: I guess everyone just has different expectation. His is a bit high....anyway, whatever. That means I don't have to stress out now and baby can come anytime he wants!
    Last edited by bbhope; 28-09-2015 at 20:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    water can break at any stage during labour. My friend woke up in a puddle! and sometimes it comes in a splash and others it's a trickle. It depends where the membrane ruptures. So that's why you also need it in the car as well in case it is trickling out gradually. It isn't always clear either. Can have blood.

omg @Minib - i would be soo mortified if it happened at work. everyone was joking about it and saying, get the towels ready! but seriously if it happened, i would never live it down! Tho i'd rather it happen at work than on public transport.

To be honest, i still don't know exactly if what i have is BH but based on the way people describe it it must be. But who knows i could be wrong. It doesn't hurt. Just feels like an elastic band around your belly. My friend didn't have any her whole pregnancy. either that or just didn't notice it. Everyone is different.

Agree with minib - your boss just needs to let it go. If a deadline has been missed, at this late point, just move on and figure a game plan going forward. He doesn't sound like a nice guy at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was reading the paper today and thought of you @bbhope when I saw this article (I'm sure it was you talking about having to go back ft?)ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1443435894.604257.jpg