Closed Thread
Page 27 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh maybe that's why bub is already engaged. Cos he's running out of space. They said they need to be uncomfortable and then they are ready to come out. I generally feel movement but sometimes I still get big kangaroo kicks. He slept thru the whole growth scan and still looks pretty comfortable in there. Ultrasound nurse also said he's still got plenty of room. I still feel him changing positions. I don't think mines ready to come out yet lol.

Oh as for your work, that sux you have to go back full time after 3-4 mths. Maybe you can work something out with them when the time comes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @bbhope big hugs. Try not to stress yourself out too much. A lot of things outside your control. While it's very hard, really try not to stress too much. You've done a great job managing your diet. I have plenty of friends with GD and their babies were all born fine with no issue at all. In term of labour, not sure why people like to tell horror story. It's 50/50 like what @Gelati said. You are in good hands with your ob so just trust him and things will be ok. It's not a defeat and certainly not your fault. Stop blaming yourself for things that don't go your way. If things go our way, we wouldn't need ivf to start with.

I don't know the details of your HR policy but it's strange how you need to go back full time. That doesn't seem right at all. But don't worry about it for now you have enough stuff to deal with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so excited for you girls @bbhope @Gelati not long until you meet your little man.
    @Tanej78 hope you feel better now that DH is back. Also what a beautiful day to shoot a wedding today. Loving this weekend weather. We went for a big walk today.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (26-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't wait till the labour is over and we get to meet the little one minib!

Oh I have a question. When OB gives you his pager number how do you page him? Txt or call? I've never pages anyone before!

@Tanej78 what beautiful weather for a wedding today. I'm sure you got some fantastic photos!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (26-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You need to call @Gelati

Someone from the paging service will answer he call and take your message. Your ob will then get it in a page just like a text.

I've never done it with this pregnancy yet but did it when I had the mc and had infection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you lovelies @Minib @Gelati but no wedding today I turned up Pearl Jam and scrubbed the house top to bottom haha... Husband begins his journey home tomorrow and lands morning morning can't wait! Been a long month this one... Haven't seen him since the day of my EPU.

I did shoot a wedding yesterday in Daylesford though it was gorgeous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I didn't know that. So I guess he then calls you back? Just Thot I should work it out in case as its getting close. Why don't they just use mobiles and text messages?

@Tanej78 you have had a tough month. How long is dh back for? At least it's very nice weather tmr too so you can enjoy a nice day together in the sunshine

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati 9 precious days lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's tough @Tanej78. You're a tough lady!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (26-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh geez your DH isn't home for long @Tanej78 Does his job require him to fifo? You guys will need to really enjoy the 9 days together. Ps I love Daylesford. So nice there
    @Gelati yeah I'm not sure why they don't just use mobile phone. I think the medical industry still use paging system. Very old school. It's good to know in case you need to page him. He will call you back when he gets the message and free if not urgent. If urgent obviously he will attend to it sooner unless he's in a surgery. But from watching greys anatomy I imagine someone else will look after his pager and tell him if it's urgent. Lol the things we learn from TV show haha.