Closed Thread
Page 22 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My cycle after fresh was great. AF came on 32 days and wasn't much heavier than normal. Obviously coudln't cycle that month cos you have to wait 1 month after a fresh. it was my next cycle that was extra heavy and the one after that that was super late!
    Yes @Minib i don't think i'd ever do another ET on a fresh cycle again either.
    Tho i'm never going to do another IVF cycle again. Even if my next and last FET doesn't work to give this little one a sibling. i know they say never say never, but i just can't go through all that again and i know i didn't even go through that much compared to others. So @Tanej78 you see, you are one tough cookie and doing just amazingly. You hang in there. I know your time will come.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @Tanej78: ya, now I remember. You did mention about the NK cell. If you have T cells imbalance, intralipid will help. I was doing it for no obvious reason. Just for the heck of it to cover all basis. There are other things like HLA match etc, not just NK cells. Take care for you and hubby. You might not want to think right now. Have a glass of wine etc. that might help.
    @bbhope I have no idea about the T cell or hla thingy Bobby 😝 but LB did take a new sample when she did a scratch in July... Haven't got those results yet as we just went straight into a fresh cycle once we could afford it.... But thank you I'll be putting it on the list to discuss for sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @Gelati @Tanej78 so it's not just me that have no success with fresh cycle. I don't think I'll ever do fresh transfer again. I will always wait for a FET after taking a month off. The month after fresh cycle is always weird too. Short cycle. Very heavy period and out of whack.
    @Tanej78 hang in there. You are allowed to feel sad after 8 years of trying. Your time will come very soon. You might get a really nice Xmas present.
    Thank you... I hope so... I used to love Christmas these days I dread it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    My cycle after fresh was great. AF came on 32 days and wasn't much heavier than normal. Obviously coudln't cycle that month cos you have to wait 1 month after a fresh. it was my next cycle that was extra heavy and the one after that that was super late!
    Yes @Minib i don't think i'd ever do another ET on a fresh cycle again either.
    Tho i'm never going to do another IVF cycle again. Even if my next and last FET doesn't work to give this little one a sibling. i know they say never say never, but i just can't go through all that again and i know i didn't even go through that much compared to others. So @Tanej78 you see, you are one tough cookie and doing just amazingly. You hang in there. I know your time will come.
    @Gelati 😘❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tanej78: I always admire those who persist of doing IVF. If you have seen posts from another thread, another IVF warrior Bertie has just given birth to her miracle baby. I don't remember how many times she had done the cycles. Something like 11 fresh cycles+FET?! Even with sis donor eggs. Then, for the heck of it, she tried IUI before going for donor eggs in South Africa. The chance is extremely slim for an IUI as we all know but that's the cycle she got her first BFP! (She did many immune treatments on top of it, though). Miracle does happen. xx

I thought this cycle was a doom because of a sizeable polyp came out of no where and one big cyst on the ovary. I just did D&C and hysteroscopy 6 months prior. No history of polyp or whatever in the past. FS was already talking about the option of freeze all cycle. She is a very supportive and a positive FS. If it isn't because of her persistent, I wouldn't have gone ahead with the transfer. I did interstate IVF so it added on complication. And this baby tugs in here in the end to my surprise. The last two cycles, my body/lining was perfect but both ended in chemical pregnancies. Things just change so differently from cycle to cycle. It isn't called a roller coaster ride for nothing!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @Tanej78: I always admire those who persist of doing IVF. If you have seen posts from another thread, another IVF warrior Bertie has just given birth to her miracle baby. I don't remember how many times she had done the cycles. Something like 11 fresh cycles+FET?! Even with sis donor eggs. Then, for the heck of it, she tried IUI before going for donor eggs in South Africa. The chance is extremely slim for an IUI as we all know but that's the cycle she got her first BFP! (She did many immune treatments on top of it, though). Miracle does happen. xx

I thought this cycle was a doom because of a sizeable polyp came out of no where and one big cyst on the ovary. I just did D&C and hysteroscopy 6 months prior. No history of polyp or whatever in the past. FS was already talking about the option of freeze all cycle. She is a very supportive and a positive FS. If it isn't because of her persistent, I wouldn't have gone ahead with the transfer. I did interstate IVF so it added on complication. And this baby tugs in here in the end to my surprise. The last two cycles, my body/lining was perfect but both ended in chemical pregnancies. Things just change so differently from cycle to cycle. It isn't called a roller coaster ride for nothing!
    So hard to know because each cycle is so different... I suppose they'll tell us when my eggs are looking like ****e?!

Had a big chat to husb today he was only working a half day... We had a mini "disagreement" after I said I was nervous about the Frosties coming back 👎🏻👎🏻 and his reaction was to say nothing first then to tell me to not be negative... Argh so hard with him being away... He then feels so useless... I'm trying to just talk to him and majority of the time I am positive but sometimes I'm going to have concerns... Anyway we talked through it... But I just hope I don't have to go smack back into another EPU fresh cycle... So much money too....

Such a beautiful day here today in Melbourne.. Can't wait for summer!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 -I find that DH is more positive than i am as well. I think it may be a way for us ladies to protect ourselves in case it doesn't all go rosey. I mean we are much more close to it all than they are. I know that's a generalisation but i do feel it's difficult for them to fully understand and therefore they just stick to the facts and know there's a chance so they aren't going to always think the worst. They are less emotionally driven than us.

FX you won't need to do another stim and that these 2 are all good to go!

Yes lovely day in Melb today. Hope you were able to do something nice for yourself

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having full on two days. I am already looking forward to weekend. It has been a long day. I was late for the midwives interview and triggered down to late for the evening class as well. It turns out I am one of the two ladies showing up without hubby. I wish DH have come with me because there are useful info in the physio class. He thought it would just be breast feeding and pelvic floor exercise. Anyway, I am told today to start expressing because of the GD!? I have no clue how to even start! And the induction isn't going to be fun because they want to do it overnight. I am getting quite anxious......
    @Gelati: are you also off work mid next week?
    @Minib: how was the GTT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: hope you had some comfort time with DH before he goes back to work.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope oh wow.. So close now!! Hopefully the rest of the week is a little calmer xx

Husbo isn't back til Sunday can't freaking wait!!