Closed Thread
Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry bit slow catching up on everyone, wasn't feeling the best last night but heaps better today!

Out of 14, 13 were mature and 8 have fertilised (ha-icsi) ... Next update on Saturday, and I'll get Monday's transfer time at the same time!

Dr LB def did much better to manage this cycle and avoid over stim! Which I'm hugely thankful for... Just hope it stays that way over the next few days!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great fertilization percentage @Tanej78! Fingers crossed for news on sat. With monash IVF they can give you an update daily if you can't hold out till sat. I asked if my nurse could call me everyday cos really wanted to know. Hehe.
    Keep up fluids etc. great to hear you're feeling lots better today. Looking good

Wow we are onto second thread now. Yay! Hopefully more good news to come on this thread 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Gelati ... I've just got home, spent the last 24hrs at my besties, DH had to fly in do hospital run and swimmer drop then fly back to work... Oh the scenarios we've had to come up with to create this child... Ha I'm sure the kid will b sick of the stories!

I didn't know that about Monash... I'm not sure I might just chill tomorrow... Hmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 - 'swimmer drop' haha love it! Yeh the things we come up with and to think ppl can just have s3x and get pregnant. Who woulda thot hey? lol.

that's good you had your bestie to look after you. What a good friend

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm very lucky & have a great support team with DH away so much @Gelati

Thanks
    Reviews
    So important to have a support network @Tanej78. I couldn't have gotten thru it without mine.

Finally got centrelink sorted and submitted my form. Now just need to submit bub's birth certificate. That was a painful process but the lady there was really nice.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The lab just called I still have 8 embryos growing nicely on day3... So nervous now about the next 2 days! Hearing stats about how many make it to blast etc... 😐

Still aiming for a fresh transfer Monday and then pgd on the rest...
    Hurry up Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic @Tanej78. Positive thoughts, they will make it over the hurdle. Go little embies, time to transform!

Had my OB appointment and baby is head down but in posteria position and something about baby in obstruction? Urgh there's always something. If baby doesn't turn around to face right way could need a c section as baby may get stuck and can't decend

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I need to own it and know Monday is going to be our take home baby 😝👍🏻

Oh bummer, but atleast your being monitored and being prepared for what may happen... Much better than finding out after being in labor for days... Whatever it takes for them to get our safely I say 😘👍🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh true anything to get them out safely. I just wanted something to happen naturally after all this ivf business. Oh well, still 6 weeks so there's still time. Cmon bub turn around...

Also got ob to write me a growth scan referral. He told me I didn't need it tho and Thot I was only gettig it so I could get more pictures. Hahah. I'm not that bad!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (06-09-2015)