Closed Thread
Page 19 of 104 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just got back from OB appt. Bub is right on time. 2.9kg. OB looked at my diet chart and really thought that I working really hard. Some high and low values. For the low values, I still have room to add stuff but I am so scare to try new food. Every time I did, it ended up high. No weight gain since the end of July. So...still no induction date. OB said between 38 to 39w. So I guess it would be oct 6 because OB does operation on that day. 38w+4. Not too bad. Bub might be 3.3kg?

I asked OB about dropping. He said it goes by race as well. Caucasian tends to be the earliest. Then, Asian and African last. Bub is still in ROP.
    @Minib: good luck for the GD test next week. The sugary drink is less sweet than coke. It only gave me heart burn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps @Minib: I got the baby Bjorn one mesh for just under $200 on sale. Haha......I didn't want DH to feel like another waste trip to baby bunting so we went ahead with the purchase. In fact, it is probably the first item we bought. We will just keep it for now. My friend gave me a sling. She said that her baby doesn't like that, though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope well done to your little bubba on the perfect growth. 38+4 is awesome. Full term. Good size and doesn't drag out too long. I reckon that last couple of weeks are super tough.

Oh under $200 is a great price. With babies r us discount it works out to be $199 I think. Sling is very popular in asian countries. I think it's actually quite good. Not hot for baby as well.

So asian later means more chance to be late? I want a full term baby but not 41 week plus lol. I'm asking for a lot lol.

Less sweet than coke might not be too bad. Not that I drink coke.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope - good news about bub's weight. Well done on the diet. You are doing so well! 38 + 4 is a good time for bub to come out. I'm happy for bub to come anytime after 38 weeks but not after 40 weeks. Last few weeks are super tough! Oh i didn't know that about the dropping. I'll see what OB says next Mon. Interesting to see where bub is. I feel him moving around everywhere now! but i think he is still mostly posterior.

Are you feeling your braxton hicks? I'm getting it regularly everyday now. Belly goes super hard and you can really feel the uterus tightening! My mum thinks i may come early. As long as it's after 38 weeks i'm ok with it. Only 2 weeks for bub to hang in there!

It would be great if you got it as a gift @Minib! I actually found the drink sweeter than coke but maybe that's because coke is carbonated so you don't taste it so much. The drink was fine for the first 2/3 but i found the last third hard to get down. Then i got a bit of a headache afterwards from the sugar high. Felt better after eating some protein and going for a walk.

hehe don't worry we all want that.....right on due date! :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not sure if late dropper means late birth. I doubt it. Ya, at this point, I also can't see myself going to 40w. Lol. The last few weeks just go so slow....I still want bub to hang in there but I am feeling so uncomfortable from time to time as well. I just want to see bub soon after full term. I am not sure if it would be easy given bub presentation atm.

The mesh is really hard to get in Perth. Babies r us here doesn't stock it and we grabbed the last one (at the time) at baby bunting. $199 is what I paid, I think. I have seen it goes down to $189, though. Not a huge difference.

I haven't drank coke for ages. But that's my impression about the sweet drink.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh. The sweet drink I had was carbonated.
    @Gelati: maybe one Brixton hicks this week? Strange, I got it more often earlier on in third trimester. I will see about the induction plan. It is hard to say because bub can come whenever he feels like it. Haha. Well, 38w+4 is good so I can have few days break before delivering. Also, bub is still hiccuping a lot! I am actually feeling uncomfortable about it too! It is way too strong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with you all. Between 38-40 weeks is perfect

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yeh i don't think late dropper means late birth either. As long as the baby drops then engages they are ready to go! I don't think they need to stay dropped for a certain amount of time before engaging. It can happen anytime. The good thing about bub dropping early is that you don't get heart burn and don't feel too hard too breath. Bad thing is you go to the toilet more regularly. So really it's just pick your poison. lol

hehe yes bub seems to be hiccuping a bit more too. When he hiccups that's when i know that his head is still down :P but it's not a huge difference, it's the braxton hicks that i noticed. Everyday now.

oh you had a carbonated drink? that would be easier to drink. Mine was flat like cordial. Gross.

Our babies r us doesn't stock the mesh either. Maybe it's just really popular in perth cos it's hot up there so tends to sell out? You could probably get it online as well...oh well doesn't matter you got one now I wish the bouncer went on sale too. So hard to find it on sale. This one looks like a good price:

http://www.swaddleshop.com.au/shop-b...nce-soft-mesh/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey that's a good price. Babies r us is advertising for $219 I think? Is that a reliable website to buy from?

That's great. More pee or heartburn lol.

How do you girls know when baby is hiccuping? I wonder if I've felt it but just don't know that's it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So adairs sold out of the pink spots. Bummer. Where else can I get them from?

I still have to buy nappies. Very important lol.