Closed Thread
Page 16 of 104 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh that's strange. I would have thought they would carry their maternity line.

Yes seeing OB every week now from next week onwards. My dates are a bit out of whack cos my OB had to go to Europe for a fertility drs conference. So i think i skipped a week.

yeh i'm sure it's fine. I don't know what made me go and google it! lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Gelati that heart rate is fine. Mine was 128 last week. She was sleeping too. OB said heart rate is good. I read somewhere the heart rate was much higher early in the pregnancy. And yes stay away from dr google lol. I've done that too. Googled stuff then asked ob. He told me to call him next time haha.
    @bbhope I'm pretty sure there are some bra shops that stock bonds too?

I know a few people that have their baby early. But gelati is right, most of the times baby comes late. Especially first one.

Stretchmark is part of the journey. I don't really care if I get it. I use bio oil to prevent is as much as I can but if I get, so be it. It's not a bad thing and definitely a good reminder of what my body has gone through.
    @Gelati I'll get the baby bouncer with mesh. I think it's $219? It will be much cooler in summer. If I get a baby bjorn, I want the one with mesh too. Otherwise bub might get too warm. I'll give birth before Xmas I think but I should be able to catch some Xmas sale. Once I give birth, I'm stuck at home for a month - confinement. So no Boxing Day sale for me this year lol. But there's always online sale. Myer, CR, etc has great Boxing Day offer.

I am thinking to get a portacot later if I need it, not now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Minib. I guess dr google is really the devil hehe. Your OB is so nice! my OB would never offer for me to call him, he just says, stay off dr google!

I guess if i could choose i wouldn't want stretch marks but if i do get them then i get them. Like you said, it's a reminder of what my body has gone through and i feel lucky that i got the chance to go through it.

Yes i think i'll get the mesh too. Babies r us only stock the non mesh so if i could have gotten it yesterday i would have compromised. I heard the mesh is good for babies with sensitive skin too. I would def get the baby bouncer with mesh. I feel they must get soo stuffy in there.

Yeh online shopping is the way to go. So handy. And plenty of time to get that stuff after bub is born. Just send DH out! hehe.
    @Tanej78 - how are you going hun? Almost there

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh so where do we get the one with mesh from?

Absolutely I would like nov stretchmarks too hence the bio oil daily. Also do Pilates so I don't have excess skin but I never had a flat tummy to start with. Boo. Even when I'm the fittest, I still have a small belly.
    @Tanej78 yeah is the BT on Friday?

I wonder how emerald26 is going too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can get the mesh one from other places like those boutique baby stores or i think baby bunting stocks it too. Just toys r us don't have it.

I've been told that having a bit of a tummy helps avoid stretch marks because your tummy has more room to stretch how does pilates help with preventing excess skin. I'm actually more worried about that than stretch marks!

I pm'd emerald a couple of days ago. Maybe pm her cos i don't want to speak out of place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cool will get it from baby bunting.

I think if the core muscle is strong, then the muscle will not separate as much and recover quicker. That's my theory though. So after baby, try not to do all cardio and forget the fire muscle.

Yep I am also worried about excess skin.

Have pm emerald.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep BT Friday... @Gelati & @Minib

Hurry up lol... Longest week ever ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolutely a mesh one here in Perth. My friend just told me that her baby slept naked sometime during the summer in Perth.

Not sure. I only saw bond baby clothes at the store. Lol. Sending hubby to get stuff. My DH has no clue!!! I am the one driving around buying stuff. Well, he did go baby stuff shopping early one but I am getting the small stuff without him. I am the one always look for sale etc.

Boss came to talk to me today. He wasn't too impressed with my progress on the projects. Sigh. I can only do so much considered me so occupied and in grief of the infertility whole last year. I was just too busy to do the immune treatment etc for this bub this year. It is the way it is. I at least will get one project done before leaving on leave. Other stuff will be on hold for a while. He isn't too happy about it. I guess if I don't have to suffer the infertility and have my mind in a different space. Things would have been different. Wish I could just like everyone else to just sleep with the husband and get pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @bbhope sorry to hear your boss isn't happy with your performance. You will have a better performance once baby is born. Don't be too upset about it. As long as you try your best at work, that's all you can do.

Haha same my DH doesn't wait for sale. He just buys when he needs stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - i haven't been doing as many firming exercises in the last 3 weeks and probably for the remainder of the pregnancy. I can't do squats or lunges anymore so all i do are some core muscle exercises (tho not everyday) and pelvic exercises. I hope i have done enough.
    @bbhope - yeh i do everything too but hubby is the one who drives me around to buy it. I do all the sales watching and research. DH is the taxi driver, shopping carrier and furniture builder. If there are things you are thinking of getting after bub is born just show DH what they are and then if you decide you need it you send him out on a trip!

Mmm i think your boss has some responsibility too. If finishing the projects was that important he should have kept track of your progress and realised things weren't going to get finished before you leave awhile ago not just now so close to you leaving. Besides you aren't even taking that long off so it's not like the project will be on hold for that long. Unless there is a hard deadline.

I know completely what you mean. When i was going through the infertility journey i couldn't concentrate on anything else. I mean i was so demotivated in every aspect of my life. It didn't effect my work output so much but it effected my attitude towards work and i probably wasn't much fun to deal with. I was always complaining and whinging about everything. Nothing made me happy. Couples who don't have trouble getting pregnant just don't know how much of a bullet they have dodged. It can be such a heart breaking journey.