Closed Thread
Page 14 of 104 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I get hayfever so it's very annoying!

If you are to buy a baby carrier, which one would you get? Baby bjorn or ergobaby 360?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh also, are you guys buying a bouncer? If yes which one?

I'm not sure if it's needed or not.

I have finalised the list of things to buy I think, but not sure about a few things:
    - room thermometer (is it needed)
    - bouncer
    - swaddle if I already bought a sleeping bag?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib - I get hay fever too. Not a big fan of spring.

Haven't done much research but probably baby bjorn for carrier and bouncer.

I have lots of swaddles. Thot I could use them as blankets too or pram covers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am thinking of the baby bjorn bouncer too. The black one.

I was going to get baby bjorn carrier and only consider ergobaby because of the review.

Chaddy VIP tomorrow so will go check out a few things. Worried I might swipe the credit card too much lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I was referring to the swaddle that look like sleeping bag.

I have plenty of swaddle clothes already that I could just wrap up.

Have got some bunny rug too and will get muslin wrap tomorrow.

Don't want to overbuy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought bouncer second hand so can't comment much. I figure bub won't be using much. I tried both ergo 360 and baby bjorn ONE. DH likes baby bjorn ONE better. The selling point is that it only needs one person to get bub in and tighten as well. Ergo 360 needs two persons. It certainly have a better review because everyone is paranoid about the hip problem. However, if you dig deeper, i personally don't believe it. Don't under estimate mother group word of mouth. I guess that's the paranoid coming from. Perhaps wait until bub is here to buy? We went ahead with the mesh due to Perth weather.

I bought love to dream and ergo cocoon on sale. Just to try it out if bub likes it. I figure if bub does like to be wrapped like a burrito, I can unbutton the cocoon and let his arms out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Other than the onesies. If you have a top, do you buy a pant to go with it? Funny, back home people only use the top and bub wears nappy without the pant. Strange...

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH doesn't like either. It's too short for him. The straps. And it makes him feel hot.

I mainly bought onesie. Long sleeve with long pants or sleeveless. I am going to put baby in onesie more so need to buy too and pants. Easier. Most mums I talked to said that's the best as easy to change nappy etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib - what are swaddle clothes? i've only bought the sleeping bag too. Worried i bought too thick (toggle 1). I'll hold off buying swaddle sleeping bag until bub is born. Depends on how thick his neck is etc as atm i don't know which brand or size to buy. But i have plenty of swaddle squares in the meantime.

I'll also buy the carrier once bub is here. not sure which will be more comfortable.

thanks for the tip about Chaddy VIP sale. I didn't realise it was tonight. think i may go and have a look. Baby bjorn bouncer has such good reviews but never on sale.
    @bbhope i think the baby does use the bouncer a fair bit...the baby bjorn one has a few settings and the lowest one is for new born as it's quite flat. I've also only bought onesies for now. i have bought a little cardigan and family have bought me tops but i still don't have any pants. I think there'll be time once bub comes. I've also heard onesies are the easiest.

urgh i feel soo heavy today. Can't believe there's still 5 weeks to go i don' think i'll make it! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also only bought onesies but my mom bought a bunch of tops no pant. That's why i am wondering. My mom philosophy is that baby messes up the top and you can just change that rather than the entire onesie.

Ya, Gelati, 5w feels like a long time. i am happy to be induced at 38w. In the meantime, freaking out about the birth a little bit, especially i haven't read into it too much.