Closed Thread
Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1031
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Infertility is an illness. There is no doubt about it in my mind. I get offended when people tell me maybe it's not meant to be ie to have children. Tell that to another ill person and see what their reaction would be. Argh I'm so annoyed about it!
    @bbhope @Gelati you poor thing. Looks like both bubs have their own issues. Hang in there. You guys are doing a great job and one day (not sure when) it will get easier. I hope??? That's what everyone tells me.
    @Tanej78 good luck for the scan tomorrow. Hopefully you have nice leading follies and ready for EPU early next week

On a lighter note, I finished work! What am I going to do next week? Lol
    @Minib sleep! Lots of cups of tea and more sleep how exciting

Christmas shopping?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha I've got catch ups lined up everyday next week. But Xmas shopping is a good idea. I've washed everything, packed hospital bags etc. I could really clean the house I suppose but that's not fun lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib bugger the house... xmas shopping & going to see a movie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've sent the letter re ivf rebate to our senator and the health minister. I really hope it doesn't get passed.
    @Tanej78 yeah I'm thinking if I'm bored I might go see specter next week.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for no more work @Minib. Put your feet up and relax. Spend as much time with hubby doing things you love. Put up Christmas decorations for baby's first Christmas? Enjoy this time even tho I know you're probably very uncomfortable but do enjoy it.

So I've realised that during the day bubs has trouble transitioning from light to deep sleep. Today I've tried this new thing where when he starts fussing or crying I pick him up straight away and help him to transition into the next sleep cycle in an attempt to get him to sleep at least 1.5hrs so it's 2.5 hrs between feeds. I know that's probably not great behaviour making but I don't know what else to do. He falls asleep fine by himself in the cot just not well enough to transition so he wakes every 20-40min. Never used to happen before. Wonder week? Or maybe reflux cos they said that's a sign of reflux, not being able to sleep for long periods. An when I hold him I can hear grumbling a in his stomach even tho we burp him adequately before putting him down. I hope he can snap out of this! but if it was reflux surely he'd sleep badly at night too? Maybe he's so tired by night time he just konks out and he doesn't get bothered by the gas / reflux?

How did scan go today @Tanej78? Any date for epu?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go @Tanej78?
    @Gelati yeah we will put up our Xmas tree tomorrow. A couple days early but hey 1st dec is a weekday. DH wants to do it this weekend and I'm happy with that.

Sounds like a bit of mystery to me @Gelati I would have no idea at all. No experience. I never had to look after a newborn for a long period of time. But I said do what you have to so he can get some sleep.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati Im such a hippy mama2b... i say cuddle carry cuddle cuddle.. if it works do it wont last for ever

thanks for checking in guys scan went ok, slow and steady progress and I got my wish for a Wednesday EPU! DH lands @6am so it will be a long 24hours for him but means I don't have to rely on other people before & after the procedure... and fresh swimmers! I have 30 on left and 15 on right, but only about 10 will be of right size, lots of little ones... @Minib

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo @Tanej78 how awesome that your DH would be here for your EPU. Still sounds like great numbers of eggs even with some small ones. Fingers crossed you get lots of good quality eggies on Wednesday and they all mature and fertilised. It has to be your lucky turn!!! Surely. Out goes 2015 and bring on BFP for you in jan 2016. I assume you won't transfer in dec because of PGD??

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib we will prob still do a fresh transfer, might as well while we've already paid for the cycle... Will depend on numbers and how I'm fairing... I managed to avoid ohss in sept so plan on doing the same again... I also have a Chris Cornell concert I can't miss out on Friday 😂😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will you do a 5 day transfer? So Sunday transfer? Do they actually do transfer on Sunday? MIVF doesn't.