Closed Thread
Page 101 of 104 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1031
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Minib: not long now. How exciting! I have negative swab B test but ended with antibiotic due to fever toward the end of labour.
    @Gelati: new house is great. Finally we have more space than our apartment. Bub room fits in his cot, changing table and a spare bed for me. Perfect. It seems like I won't be able to enjoy my own bedroom for sometime. I am not yet feeling comfortable leaving bub in his room with monitor. DH needs his quiet sleep. Well. Not so much sleep for me. DH is home this week. Technically, I haven't had a full day with Bub alone just yet. I find that a solid 2 hrs nap is enough to get me through the day. I got DH to take over 6am and I had 2hrs sleep. Not sure if it works after he goes back to work on Monday. 45 mins commune now.

Bub is 5w old? That's pretty good to have smile and cooing. With a colic Bub, we aren't so sure about his smile until 6w. They can smiling and crying the next second. As for cooing, we aren't sure either. He might have started after 5w. Only the last few days, we r more certain, although the sound isn't what I expected. More like squeaky sound.
    @Tanej78: how r u doing?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    2nd scan today... lots of new follies about 30 now on the left and 16 i think on right, but very small.. a few leaders but only a handful... so rescan on Saturday... They're not worried about OHSS because the bulk are small...

Intralipid i rebooked to Monday afternoon... really hope EPU is Wednesday DH flys home that morning.. just makes things harder if its tuesday i have to rely on too many people to juggle my animals, drive me and stay with me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 hopefully by Saturday you have more leading follies and bigger ones too. And DH can be home during your EPU
    @Gelati I think even though baby doesn't have colic or reflux, there's always something. I have a lot of friends with reflux baby. It's very common actually so not really small stats. Then if not that, it's something else like not sleeping well or not feeding well.
    @bbhope good to hear the new house is great. You have more space now so hopefully feels more relaxed too. You might surprise yourself and find a good routine when DH goes back to work.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 fingers crossed epu is aligned with dh coming home. That's good news that you aren't high risk for ohss. How are you feeling? Did you find another place to jab?

@Minib - it's common to start getting a fever as labour drags out. I had a fever when I was fully dialated but luckily Panadol was enough to control it.

@Minib - that's great about having more space. It makes a big difference feeling relaxed at home. You may find Bub relaxes a bit too. For some reason our Bub knows when we have visitors and is impossible to put down. I think he is too easily stimulated and maybe because he is a fast developer that's why he cries so much because of over stimulation? Anyways you are 6 weeks, that's half way to the 12 week mark. Yay!! I'm looking forward to surpassing 6 weeks as they said crying normally peaks at 6 weeks. I hope that's true for us. I can't take him anywhere! Today was such a bad day during the day I didn't even express cos I had to keep feeding him. He only slept 4 hrs during the day. I really think he is now just over tired. My friend said sleep promotes sleep. If they are overtired they tend to catnap more.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati im feeling ok, bit tired and tender... got a couple of really busy days ahead now, filling my days with shoots knowing I won't be able to next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did anyone get an email about writing to PM on the proposed change of Medicare rebate for ivf??

Who do I write to? Do you know the email addresses?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 keeping busy is good gets your mind off it. Make sure you don't over do it and look after yourself.

@Minib I haven't heard. Are the changes an increase to the threshold or can you only claim for 1 Ivf cycle per year?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Did anyone get an email about writing to PM on the proposed change of Medicare rebate for ivf??

Who do I write to? Do you know the email addresses?
    I didn't @Minib but saw it in another thread... I just googled email prime minister and sent it through the website. Also sent one to the minister for health Minister.Ley@health.gov.au

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    @Tanej78 keeping busy is good gets your mind off it. Make sure you don't over do it and look after yourself.

@Minib I haven't heard. Are the changes an increase to the threshold or can you only claim for 1 Ivf cycle per year?
    @Gelati it's hard because there's so much information the govt is saying one thing about how much extra it will cost (minimal) but then there's others who say it will blow out out of pocket by 40-50%

It also effects cancer and physc patients too and their treatment costs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cancer as well??? Really? That's bad!

I will write. What do we pay tax for if they are also cutting rebate for cancer patient?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (27-11-2015)