Closed Thread
Page 10 of 104 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh hate it when that happens @Minib. Usually when i'm typing on my phone.

Well my scan went from 1 week ahead to 5 days behind but OB didn't seem worried. Maybe cos i'm carrying particularly low? I'll see what i measure in a week but i guess everything was ok with the ultrasound so he'll probably not be worried. Ultrasound showed 2 days ahead. I was 9 days ahead at 20 weeks. I guess growth can even out. And ultrasounds can be off too.

oh wow when you put it like that it makes me realise it's about to happen quite soon! Do you get another scan at 38 weeks or is 34 weeks the final scan?

Oh wells, at least your baby will be the best dressed baby in hospital

How much ice cream are you having? i think if you control your portion size, a little each day is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I reckon a bit of movement is fine. I blew out in first 20 weeks then slow down a bit. If ob isn't worried then I wouldn't be. That's right ultrasound can be off too.

Don't think I'll get another scan at 38 weeks. 34 is my last scan.

1 small scoop every 2 days. But I've had ice cream and chocolate 2 days in a row now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I'll make sure the baby is dressed nicely for photos then switch to old stuff when no one is visiting or taking pics haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arggg...ice cream. I want some!! @Minib: I feel like the size isn't too standard. Like 000 at Target seems more like 0000. I bought one 0000 today so at least bub has a new one to go home with and pictures. My friend gave me one 0000 but DH commented that it looked like a PJ. LOL. Have you gained much weight since 20w?

I did some shopping today. Finally, bought some nursing bra. I got it fitted but they didn't have my size. It was more expensive at a specialty store anyway. It is one cup size bigger but was told that it will be fine once the milk comes in. I bought two new bra during my second trimester and i actually have to wear it with an extender at the back! @Gelati: why do we need lip balm and gown? It is on my hospital list. Did you buy any body lotion, bath gel, shampoo for bub? I don't think they need any at the beginning. Water seems to be adequate for bathing.
    @Tanej78: how was your saturday? Hope you are chilling off at home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope pretty relaxing, photographing a wedding next month so spent the arvo checkout the location near the beach... Nice day for sunshine ☺️

mmm ice cream

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #2

@bbhope I hate bra shopping. I went to buy 2, and they hardly have b cup maternity / nursing bra. They only have c cup and above. And the lady almost told me to go with the normal bra because of my small cups. Boo. I always hate bra shopping. Very conscious about how small my boobs are.

I have put on 8kgs at 27 weeks now. Think I put on 6 kgs at 20 weeks so slowed down a bit? Think this week will be ugly. I weigh myself every Monday morning.

Sorry bbhope. You can have ice cream in a few weeks.

I thought newborn will do with water. Wouldn't need any product? But when they do need product, I've been told Gaia and qv are good. Don't get j&j products.

Are you guys having a baby shower?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 you will take the most beautiful pics for your baby later. I have a relatively good camera but don't know how to use it lol. Terrible. It's mainly on automatic.

Good to hear you had a relaxing weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib don't worry too much. One small scoop a day is fine i think. And because you are so conscious about your in take you won't be overindulging. Today i had pancakes and a croissant. It was delicious! lol. I've also had a gay time two days in a row last week and maybe 1 mini chocolate. I still think it's ok as long as you have healthy main meals. I also had a slice of pizza tonight! hahha. So yes i'm cheating quite a bit too. Don't feel too bad. We are doing the best we can :P

yup same as me, i have a couple of nice ones for photos and then some pretty ordinary ones. I bought a whole stack of white boring bibs from Target and bought a couple of nice ones from pumpkin patch while on sale.
    @bbhope - i heard the bonds maternity bras are quite good. I'm going to just buy them and see how i go. I bought a nice wireless bra that ive been wearing throughout this pregnancy but it was so expensive. I don't want to spend so much on my nursing bras. 1 cup size up is a good idea

i think lip balm is important because in hospital you can get quite cracked lips. Maybe in labour too? Our hospital doesn't make you wear a hospital gown when in labour because they don't want you to feel like a sick person. Maybe if you were going c section or getting epi etc they make you change? So that's why they recommend that you bring something comfortable that you can labour in. I have bought the bath get etc for bub but you won't need that in the hospital. Water is enough when they are a new born Did you end up getting your pram yet? which one did you decide on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - no baby shower for me. Pretty much have everything i need now. Will have a gathering after bub is born. When are you planning on having your shower?

Yes i hate bra shopping too....the place i went to wrote down my size cos all they did was d size and up. Couldn't believe it!!

I bought some Gaia products when on sale at babies r us. But don't think bub will need them for awhile!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @Tanej78 you will take the most beautiful pics for your baby later. I have a relatively good camera but don't know how to use it lol. Terrible. It's mainly on automatic.

Good to hear you had a relaxing weekend.
    I have great friends in the biz who I'll be hooking up that's for sure...

Biggest tip is light! Bigger the light source (window) less harsh the light is and will photograph nicer... So don't be afraid to wheel those babies to the window in hospital for photos and when your home ☺️👌🏻

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Minib  (12-09-2015)