Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you @Gelati
    At my friends resting, quite sore, they collected 14 eggs 👌🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 - 14 eggs woweee!!! that's a great number well done how are you feeling? Any sign of OHSS this time or has Lynn managed to contain it this time? for great fertilisation rates!!
    @bbhope - trip to centrelink was useless today. When they tried to give me security clearance from giving them my ID their system crashed. Aaargh!!!! soo annoyed!!! Maybe they are trying to make it extra hard so that we don't get the money!! lol.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    @Tanej78 - 14 eggs woweee!!! that's a great number well done how are you feeling? Any sign of OHSS this time or has Lynn managed to contain it this time? for great fertilisation rates!!
    @bbhope - trip to centrelink was useless today. When they tried to give me security clearance from giving them my ID their system crashed. Aaargh!!!! soo annoyed!!! Maybe they are trying to make it extra hard so that we don't get the money!! lol.
    @Gelati I'm feeling pretty sore, just hoping now for good news tomorrow!! No signs yet I think.. Def feel better than I did last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow I haven't been on for a while!
    @Tanej78 yay for 14 eggs. Great work. Do you get a progress report? Or do you already know how many fertilise? Rest up and drink lots of water. 14 isn't too high for ohss so the no sign so far is good. I got 15 follies from this successful cycle only 8 fertilised though but got 6 day 5 embryo in the end so I was stoked.
    @Gelati geez centreline sounds frustrating. I'm sure I'll have lots of fun with them. I haven't done anything about PPL yet. Can't bring myself to deal with centreline yet. Well done for resisting brownie. I had no sweet craving until this week haha. I feel like ice cream most night. Bah! GD test in 3 weeks so hoping for a good result.
    @bbhope you are very good to stick on the strict diet. I would struggle. Big time. I'd be happy with a 3kg baby. A good size I think. Easier to push too!

I've been busy at work. Didn't get home until past 8 most nights. But hopefully it will quiet down soon. They will announce my replacement in a couple of weeks. We've found one. It's good for the team to know early so we can set our strategy early

My antenatal class is on weeknights. Suits me as I don't work too far from home but a but of hassle for DH. He works in the CBD. We enrolled late. Misunderstanding with the hospital.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (03-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 - good to hear you feel better than last time. i was in a bit of pain after EPU after just 5 eggs so i can imagine 14 would hurt. But no signs of OHSS is good so far goodluck with fert results tmr! sounds like you had good results your first round so looking good for this round too.
    @Minib - oh poor thing. You were like me, i had a tight project deadline during 2nd trimester. Luckily it was during second and not first .....i wouldn't have been able to finish the project i don't think!

How are you finding the antenatal classes? I've got an intensive one this weekend. Goes all day. hope it's useful!

oh centrelink....yeh i don't know why i expected more from them. Should have known. you can start your PPL application from 3 mths before bub is born but you can't finish the application until after bub is born and you send them the birth certificate. Fun times....

Don't worry, ice cream won't change your GD result so just eat up! I certainly do. I try to have some good days during the week tho. I ended up having one bite of the brownie. oops. still better than the whole thing tho and the only sugary thing i had all day! So not bad hey!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (03-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't started the antenatal class yet. Think it's starting end of this month or early next.

I might start the centrelink form soon. Doing my tax return right now so will finish that first.

Good! Cos I feel like ice cream again lol. I only have one small scoop anyway when I eat it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeh best to start it early as it could take awhile. Although you may get lucky with it and have a seamless application process.

hehe. that's what they all say on the websites. just have it in moderation

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: that's a very good number! I have never gotten a number >10. Rest up. Plenty of fluid. With pcos, that's very tricky, Lynn certainly nailed it.
    @Minib: envy. I haven't had an ice cream since this pregnancy. Same as gelati, will havey full day antenatal class on Saturday.
    @Gelati: Centrelink sucks. I will give it another go when I come back to town on Friday. Otherwise, may need to take some time off next week as it is across town. More to talk about PPL.........gtg.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (03-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Belly is feeling really heavy and uncomfortable today. Maybe cos I didn't sleep great last night but feeling a bit blurgh today. Still 6 weeks of this to go!

BBhope it's good that you don't have sugar. I'm really gonna limit myself the next 6 weeks. Don't want an oversized bub!!