+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Smile Looking for 20 people to review Heinz Baby Basics Freezer Pod Tray!

We need 20 reviewers for the NEW Heinz Baby Basics® Freezer Pod Tray, see below for more details:

***OFFER NOW CLOSED**

Name:  Freezer Pod Tray 120x120.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  37.2 KB

Heinz Baby Basics® Removable Freezer Pod Tray - 6 x 60mL

Get the most out of every batch of homemade baby food!

Get the most out of every batch of homemade baby food with the Heinz Baby Basics® Removable Freezer Pod Tray! Each BPA-Free pod features a secure clip on lid and is perfectly sized to accommodate a 60mL portion, ideal for first foods where only small amounts of food are required. The soft silicone base makes ‘popping’ frozen food out easy for when your need to defrost it! Each individual pod locks into the tray to help keep your freezer organised. They can be removed as required for the ultimate convenience!

The Heinz Baby Basics® Freezer Pod Tray is Dishwasher, Microwave, Steriliser and Freezer safe.

BPA Free

Link: http://www.nicepak.com.au/products/n...eezer-pod-tray

__________________________________________________ ______________

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • You make and freeze pureed food for your baby
    • Have a child between the age of 4 months – 12months old
    • If colour is important, reviewer must specify colour preference
    • You have to be able to use this product for 2 weeks max and write a review (at least 50 words long) before Monday 5th of October 2015.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • Let us know how old your baby is
    • Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "HBB REVIEW". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the strict deadline, please don't apply).When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

We will be selecting the reviewers at
    9am on Wednesday 9th September
    Last edited by BH-community; 17-09-2015 at 13:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got a 7 month old son who is starting solids and I'd love to try this tray. I'm using ones without a tray at the moment and they float all over my freezer!

PM sent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Belle201, PM received. Anyone else want to give this a go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I would love to try this! I've been searching everywhere for a solution to my freezer hell.

My son is 13 months old, but I'm still making pureed food for him and freezing it as I live out of town and batch cooking is my way of life. 60ml would be the perfect size for his portions!

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @CountryLovin - PM received.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for 20 people to review Heinz Baby Basics Freezer Pod Tray!

I would love to give this a try my little man is 9 months old and I make all his food and freeze it. Never have enough to freezer space

PM sent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'd love to trial!
    I'm love whizzing up batches of stuff and always run out of trays was on the hunt for a new freezer tray so these are just what I'm after.
    My baby is just off 10 months - we'll give them a good workout.
    PM Sent - thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this product. My Dd is nearly six months and I am about to start her on solids. As she is my forth baby (my oldest is 15) I have tried many different containers for baby food storage over the years but would like to try these little pods.
    pm sent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm forever cooking & freezing food and would love to use these. My daughter has just turned 1 so this would be much more appropriate than ice cube trays!

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi there,

I have a 5mo and although she isn't on solids yet, I freeze breast milk in those size quantities - or try to! I also am a new-ish thermomix owner so am busily prepping baby food etc for when she is ready as it's now soooo much easier!

PM Sent =D