We need 20 reviewers for the NEW Heinz Baby Basics® Freezer Pod Tray, see below for more details:
***OFFER NOW CLOSED***
Heinz Baby Basics® Removable Freezer Pod Tray - 6 x 60mL
Get the most out of every batch of homemade baby food!
Get the most out of every batch of homemade baby food with the Heinz Baby Basics® Removable Freezer Pod Tray! Each BPA-Free pod features a secure clip on lid and is perfectly sized to accommodate a 60mL portion, ideal for first foods where only small amounts of food are required. The soft silicone base makes ‘popping’ frozen food out easy for when your need to defrost it! Each individual pod locks into the tray to help keep your freezer organised. They can be removed as required for the ultimate convenience!
The Heinz Baby Basics® Freezer Pod Tray is Dishwasher, Microwave, Steriliser and Freezer safe.
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- You make and freeze pureed food for your baby
- Have a child between the age of 4 months – 12months old
- If colour is important, reviewer must specify colour preference
- You have to be able to use this product for 2 weeks max and write a review (at least 50 words long) before Monday 5th of October 2015.
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- Let us know how old your baby is
- Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "HBB REVIEW". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the strict deadline, please don't apply).When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
We will be selecting the reviewers at 9am on Wednesday 9th September