Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    These sound nice.

I have to small presents for dh. I sat ds3 (3 yrs) old down and asked him some questions.

My dad's name ----
    My dad is _ 18 yrs old he a grown up. (Only 20 something years out)
    My dad's favourite food is -- ham
    My dad's favourite sport is --eating the cake (dh is diabetic)
    My dad always says--- thank you
    My dad is really good at --' starting fires
    I love my dad because-- cause he has ears.
    The card I got DH had spaces on the front to write the Top 5 reasons DD love her dad, so I just put because he 1) gives great cuddles; 2) reads to her; 3) feeds her; 4) changes her; and 5) loves her. She's only 15 months old today, so if I asked her what her Top 5 reasons were, she'd probably just say "ba ba ba ba baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa babababa" or something like that.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catzilla For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (02-09-2015),LoveLivesHere  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla View Post
    The card I got DH had spaces on the front to write the Top 5 reasons DD love her dad, so I just put because he 1) gives great cuddles; 2) reads to her; 3) feeds her; 4) changes her; and 5) loves her. She's only 15 months old today, so if I asked her what her Top 5 reasons were, she'd probably just say "ba ba ba ba baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa babababa" or something like that.
    Mine is just a sheet of paper. That I wrote on.

On a side note. I want to brag on d's1.
    Background.
    He is 15 and had the day off school because the antibiotic he is on is making feel really sick.
    I had no sleep last night because my neighbours were fighting/partying/hooking until 5.30 when the little woke up.

After school drop we met up with a friend for coffee and than did a km art shop etc... when we got home he put on a load of washing and we sat down for lunch. I fell asleep with my phone in one hand and a drink in the other. When I woke up I expected him to be playing on his computer but he wasn't. He gone over to the big house and pulled down furniture and moved it from one room and had put it up in another. He knew it had to be done by Saturday, so he just went ahead and did for me.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (02-09-2015),Catzilla  (02-09-2015),wobbleyhorse  (02-09-2015)

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    aww what a great kid you have there LLH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by BH-KatiesMum View Post
    aww what a great kid you have there LLH
    Thanks, he really is a good kid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine is just a sheet of paper. That I wrote on.

On a side note. I want to brag on d's1.
    Background.
    He is 15 and had the day off school because the antibiotic he is on is making feel really sick.
    I had no sleep last night because my neighbours were fighting/partying/hooking until 5.30 when the little woke up.

After school drop we met up with a friend for coffee and than did a km art shop etc... when we got home he put on a load of washing and we sat down for lunch. I fell asleep with my phone in one hand and a drink in the other. When I woke up I expected him to be playing on his computer but he wasn't. He gone over to the big house and pulled down furniture and moved it from one room and had put it up in another. He knew it had to be done by Saturday, so he just went ahead and did for me.
    How thoughtful of him! You must be very proud

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Curby For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BH-KatiesMum View Post
    great to have you here bubbleguts

sounds like a huge improvement for your DD. such a relief, its so stressful and difficult when they arent putting on weight. Having a newborn is hard enough

Thank you! Yes big relief. She is my 4th and the only one not to be a Michelin baby 🙊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Of course it on. In fact it encouraged for everyone to join in.

That's great that you found a way to get her to put on.
    My 5th child was diagnosed with it at 17th months by one peak but after all the test they just decided he was natural small. He now pretty while he is still on the small side it not overly noticeable. He is now 7. Wow that has gone fast.
    Thank you, nice to know they grow eventually! She is my 4th but others have always been closer to 90th percentiles. She wasn't even on the chart 2 weeks ago, now she's on 3rd percentile - woo hoo!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BubbleGuts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my dad because-- cause he has ears.[/QUOTE]

Love this!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BubbleGuts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Just for you.
    Oh thank you <3

Not sure what we are up to for Father's Day. We got Poppy a mug and a card so we might make him a cake or something for afternoon tea. The kids will ring their Dad. Last year he was "too busy" to talk to them so we'll see if he is free this year.... *bites tongue*

I'm looking forward to assembly on Friday as DD's prep class are doing a special Father's Day liturgy. It's going to be ssssoooo cute!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I didn't plan on recording it. I think he would then click on pretty quick.
    It's a card that has
    Love DD and my baby brother or sister.
    She will also be wearing this!!
    Attached Images