+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I will often see a woman and just know they are pregnant, it's announced soon after.
    Last edited by Blessedwith3boys; 03-09-2015 at 11:07.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have a bunch of stuff that happens to me. 11.11 I understand that means 'pay attention" , something will be revealed to you. I have had dreams, and de ja vu all the time. I have known things are going to happen. I have audio messages. voices in my head, and I am often 'aware' of something before it happens. I don't know if I have any real power, but this sort of thing happens to me all the time. marie.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

Phony  (03-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessedwith3boys View Post
    I will often see a woman and just know they are pregnant, it's announced soon after.
    Yeah me too. It's not something I even think about, it's a glance and very subtle change in the jaw line and that's it. My inside voice will say "pregnant" within a nanosecond. I think that would be an instinct more than a psychic ability though, would you?
    Back to cave man days?

I knew Studio 10 presenter, Sarah Harris was pregnant weeks before she announced it. By the time she announced it I thought it was old news, hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So what does seeing the clock at 1:11 2:22 3:33 right through all the hours of the day, if I check the clock it's more than likely on one of those.
    HAHA
    Just checked here now before I posted.

ETA It's not 14:11 where I am, it's 1:11

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    So what does seeing the clock at 1:11 2:22 3:33 right through all the hours of the day, if I check the clock it's more than likely on one of those.
    HAHA
    Just checked here now before I posted.

ETA It's not 14:11 where I am, it's 1:11
    Here's an article on repeating numbers

http://www.sarahyip.com/blog/2014/09...2-and-333.aspx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Redcorset For This Useful Post:

Phony  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcorset View Post
    Have you looked into Angel numbers? 11:11 is quite significant and you seem to be quite receptive to messages or intuitive
    I tried looking it up once but then it all started to scare the crap out of me to be honest

Thanks
    Reviews
    The other morning I woke from a dream about an accident on a particular stretch of road going out of my town. I told my husband about it before he left for work. Later that morning he called me and told me that he drove past an accident on the way to work - exactly where I had dreamed it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I only get a "feeling" if something massive is about to happen.
    A few days before my great pop died, I had a dream an woke up and told my dad that pop was sick. We found out a few days later that he had been diagnose with throat cancer. He passed away a few months later.

More recently, I was terrified that something was going to happen at our house that night. I felt sick and nervous and couldn't sleep. All night I was waking every hour, 9:50, 10.50, 11:48, 11:50, until 3 am when we heard something horrible had happened to a family member.