Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Curby View Post

Have you ever been anywhere without your pen!s? Every time I ask if you want a bath, you check it you can bring your pen!s with you. "Bath? Yes! Pen!s?" It's always there buddy!
    ?!
    My nearly 1 year old is obsessed with his! He studies it every night in the bath. Grabbing and pulling at it, stretching it out, letting it go. I can imagine him saying this one day!
    Hilarious!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why do you like to pee and **** yourself? You know how to go to the toilet. You know when to. So why don't you?

And why don't you like to sleep? Wouldn't you prefer to spread out in your own bed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    O man I have many many questions for dd 2 years old.

Why do you cover yourself in food after every meal? Why do you have to pull every toy out of the toy box and then not play with any? Why do you run away from me at the slightest temptation when we are out? Whats so good about the rides at the supermarket that just go round and round for 30seconds? ... my list goes on and on lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know that you want animals, vehicles or dinosaurs on all your clothes...I can understand that. Why, oh why though do you love those horrible bubblegum pink trackpants? What is it that makes them so appealing that they must be worn with EVERYTHING?

Also, why will you stay in bed in the morning and poo in your nappy? You know you can get up, or even call out to us. We'll take you to the toilet and you can go straight back to bed in clean undies. You'll even get a reward. Why would you rather lay in a nappy full of poo? (That one has been asked, more tactfully. She's very articulate, but doesn't appear to have an answer for that one).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What's with dummies? Why are they like toddler crack to you? You wouldn't walk around with a boob in your mouth all day so why a dummy (which is essentially a boob replacement)?

If you're tired why not sit down and have a nice rest? Why run around like a nutcase for hours, culminating in a Chernobyl style meltdown where you become a possessed screaming banshee?

Speaking of banshees, why do you act like one when having your nappy changed? Surely getting p*ss and s**t off you would be a good thing?

Whats with peppa pig?

So many more, I could go on for a page!

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Why won't you sleep? For the love of all things holy, why. won't. you. SLEEEP?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

MrsSS  (30-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's with not liking nice meat? You'd eat sausages and ham til the cows come home, but you won't even try some nice chicken, lamb, beef etc. It's heaps better than sausages! Trust me on this! Just freakin try it, please!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MaximumStarlight For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (30-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Why must you insist that you need to sit on my lap for meals? There is no space on my lap atm. And I'm not going to start feeding you when you have been feeding yourself for a couple of years now!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Why do sandwiches taste different if they are cut into triangles and not squares?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    DD is 3.5 but still behaves like a toddler so my main question to her is why are you so unhappy most of the time!? Eating an ice block should be fun! Playing at the park should be fun!

Why won't you just eat the food I give you!? You can't say it's yuck if you have never tried it!

DS will be a toddler next month and is like to ask him - why can't you just quit breastfeeding already!!! Don't you want to spend more time with your Daddy?? Well you could if you would just realise that formula and food fill you up, you don't NEED me all the time!