+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    @monnie24 did you find whispers cottage helpful (aside from being watched lol)? I hadn't heard of them before.
    If I stuck to it probably.

They did the leave room shhh back shh what does that get called? I can't remember. I'm up to phase two with Chelsea and finding her so helpful with DS as she said he's got a lot anxiety from birth etc and it's really all clicking with me. Maybe I'm just nuts my kids would only sleep in pram when little I walked for HOURS! Not joking. In QLD I got so sunburnt when we lived there 😵 if I ate properly I would probably be skinny 😝

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @monnie24 this little devil won't sleep in the bloody pram either! Difficult much?! She sometimes sleeps in the car but sometimes screams like she's having a leg cut off so that's not a reliable break either. I'd happily co-sleep with her too if that would calm her down but doesn't matter if she is in bassinet next to me or in bed with me if she's in a grump. She doesn't even like her vibrating bouncy chair. Grrrrrr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't read whole thread, but I have used whispers cottage and they are awesome, can't recommend highly enough. They have gone above and beyond 😃

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicsta83 For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default No cry sleep consultant Adelaide

No advice here but I just wanted to send big hugs @gingermillie - not sure if this applies to your Bubs but my friend has a 6 months old who she said 'hated being alive' for the first 8 weeks. Would scream permanently. She used to walk her with ear plugs in just to get a break. At 8 weeks she just changed and became the happiest baby ever. I know your 9 weeks but I'm sure there is hope your little one will calm down. Nothing lasts forever right? In the meantime.. Earplugs!
    Is she formula or breastfed?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    I haven't read whole thread, but I have used whispers cottage and they are awesome, can't recommend highly enough. They have gone above and beyond 😃
    Thanks for the feedback. I have someone coming out this weekend but think I'll give them a call too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @amiracle4me, she's exclusively breastfed. I know she will turn a corner eventually.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck. You're doing a good job 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I have someone coming out this weekend but think I'll give them a call too.
    Who do you have coming out? I'm in Adelaide too so if be interested in hearing how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick question - you mentioned she has reflux - Has your GP prescribed any meds for it? My DD (13wks) was like how you've described your daughter and it wasn't until I got her on losec and cut out dairy & soy from my diet that she settled down. Just thought I would mention it as it may be something to investigate further? Apologies if this is something you've already done.

Best wishes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Who do you have coming out? I'm in Adelaide too so if be interested in hearing how it goes.
    @A-Squared it's the baby sleep consultant (www.babysleepconsultant.com.au). Will let you know. I might contact the whispers cottage too though as they look quite good. I have an appointment at CAFHS too to get assessed for their day program. I am losing it so I really need help. It's 9:30am and she's been up 2 hours and screaming for half an hour straight already and of course refusing to even look like sleeping. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. Even if it doesn't help I feel like I'm doing something.