+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    SHE WILL KNOW!
    Oh jeez, I hadnt thought of that. I thought we could just sneak it by without her knowing. Hmmmm, I'm going to have to rethink this enormous responsibility that has been bestowed upon me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GirlsRock For This Useful Post:

Phony  (29-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No . I like my friends too much !!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Louise41 For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (29-08-2015),CompareTheMeerkat  (29-08-2015),Phony  (29-08-2015),Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (29-08-2015),Sookie Stackedhouse  (29-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have never ever thought about dying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week

Default FLUFF : Do you ever...

Last edited by A-Squared; 29-08-2015 at 09:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week

Default FLUFF : Do you ever...

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMumma View Post
    I have never ever thought about dying.
    Really!? I find that hard to believe. Did you think you were immortal up until today? Hehe.

Also you've never had any thoughts about if there's a god or a heaven or an after life? Never discussed any of those things with anyone??

Never thought about having a will? Life insurance? Who would look after your children? If you would prefer to be buried or cremated!? If you've ever had a conversation about those things, or read about them or thought about them, then you've thought about death.
    Last edited by A-Squared; 29-08-2015 at 09:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Can't say I've ever thought about it but now that you've mentioned it I don't think dh would re partner, he's joked that I've scarred him for life hahaha! But if I were to pass I think he'd probably move mil in to look after him and ds because he's hopeless at everything domestic related. He'd be more likely to go pick up one night stands to get his rocks off than repartner

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin275 For This Useful Post:

Phony  (29-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    I am the straight one out of my friends so my DP would have no luck there. He gets hit on all the time but I have a feeling he would be single for a long time. He would cope well on his own but his mum would be over every week cleaning. Lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwell's Silver Hammer For This Useful Post:

Phony  (29-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm another that would have no luck with my friends. They are all married to his friends or to old.
    My boys would go to my uncle and his wife. My family and dhs don't get on and he is the only one that would keep the peace.
    Dh would be single and alone again. The way he liked it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sookie Stackedhouse For This Useful Post:

Phony  (30-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think my dh would let his mum take care of DS a lot and would sleep around for awhile he would probably hook up with one of my friends but I don't think they would be serious.
    I would like to think he would do solo dad for a good while and eventually fall in love again.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Zeddie For This Useful Post:

Phony  (30-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    I knew a woman who devoted her whole life to her husband, put him before her kids and everything. She died and before a year passed he got a new woman.
    That doesn't sit right with me. All those years of love and effort in to a man who shrugs it off and moves on so easily?
    I've seen this happen a few times with older men in my family and families in laws. Two of them had re-partnered within 6 months of their wives of decades passing! The sadder thing is how it affected their adult children who saw it as a slap in the face to their Mum, and I don't think either of the men actually grieved properly either. They just hooked on to the first person that displayed a bit of interest in them because they didn't know how to be alone.

I can't see DH hooking up with any of my friends. Only one is single anyway and he thinks she's a bit weird so wouldn't happen! I would hope he would re-partner with someone who would be great to my children, but hopefully he would mourn my passing a wee bit longer than 6 months. I think 18 months is enough time.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Phony  (30-08-2015)