+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd love a pretend cocktail (could someone have a cocktail so my pregnant self can live vicariously through them?) while I wait for DD to finish her dinner & DH to get home. It's only 5:30 here!
    DH says he wants KFC for dinner, and there's a block of picnic chocolate in the fridge with our names on it for tonight. Hopefully we can find something good to watch on Netflix & we'll be set for the night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Now I want chocolate @LoveLivesHere!
    Sorry.

You would think by now I would have learnt to be more specific.
    I was about the size just I said nappies and I got nappies. I wanted nappy pants. Why can't my esp be working. People should just know what I want rather than listen to the silly things I say. Oh well. There's always tomorrow.

Oh to make yet another cake to add to belly cake. So far it been 6 batches of cake to make it. Apparently my cake bo0bs look to flat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    I'd love a pretend cocktail (could someone have a cocktail so my pregnant self can live vicariously through them?) while I wait for DD to finish her dinner & DH to get home. It's only 5:30 here!
    DH says he wants KFC for dinner, and there's a block of picnic chocolate in the fridge with our names on it for tonight. Hopefully we can find something good to watch on Netflix & we'll be set for the night!
    ha! I just had a pasito (that passion fruit soft drink) and feel riddled with guilt. we have chocolate for later too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I am about use pasito to make my next cake. That's if I ever get off my but. I need to make a fondant foot too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Soooo cold. About to go and get jumper on. Probably tired. Taking tonight off and going to go find a good grain-free museli recipe that I can make on the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    I am about use pasito to make my next cake. That's if I ever get off my but. I need to make a fondant foot too.
    oooh tell me more please. I have barely drunk pasito my entire life but had a stupid pregnancy craving for it. must say, it's quite nice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Having dinner, feeding DD hers, and trying not to think too much about the remainder of the block of Picnic chocolate in my fridge that was delivered with my groceries this afternoon.

Should really meal plan for the next week too; but I've never been much good at that.

I have chuck steak; lemon & thyme marinated chicken thigh fillets; blue grenadier fish fillets; lamb chops; beef mince; beef meatballs; basil, tomato & beef burgers; and chicken sausages.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    oooh tell me more please. I have barely drunk pasito my entire life but had a stupid pregnancy craving for it. must say, it's quite nice.
    It's simple moist cake.
    1 cup of soft drink or 1 cup of tin fruit mashed or mashed pumpkin etc...
    And 1 pkt of cake mix of your choosing.

I normally would do it in the slow cooker but the oven works fine too.

Tonight it will be 1 cup of pasito and a home brand vanilla cake mix tinned ted with green and blue swirls to match the belly part. The books are chocolate cake.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (28-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laying in bed next to sleeping Dd and a bag of M&MS.

I admit, if she was awake right now she would be saying "choc-lat, mum it's choc-lat".

I may have an addiction.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    It's simple moist cake.
    1 cup of soft drink or 1 cup of tin fruit mashed or mashed pumpkin etc...
    And 1 pkt of cake mix of your choosing.

I normally would do it in the slow cooker but the oven works fine too.

Tonight it will be 1 cup of pasito and a home brand vanilla cake mix tinned ted with green and blue swirls to match the belly part. The books are chocolate cake.
    that sounds so good I'm going to make one tomorrow!