+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How did you go @Leahg? Did you get some answers?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I spoke to the consumer advocate yesterday, it started a whole big mess, it's all sorted now but seriously I have lost all faith in this hospital. The consumer advocate listen to my story and was horrified about everything I was told and that had happened to me, she then spoke to the green team senior doctor, and the silly lady replied to her saying my case isn't that high risk, I might not have a csection and maybe I should stop googling things, I was in shock they said that and told the advocate ladie that is bull****, I haven't been googling stuff my partners come to ever appointment with me and why would I have been booked in for a csection and filled all the paper work out if I am apparently not having one? Anyway a doctor not the idiot senior doctor, called me later she was nice and said that she spoke to the senior doctor and they are really sorry about everything and she explained my situation and it is very high risk and the senior doctor replied to the advocate before even reading my file! Wtf she's suppose to be a senior doctor not such a idiot, people who aren't doctors have enough commonsense not to comment on things they don't know about, anyway the nice doctor I spoke to said she called and tried to rebook my csection but there's nothing available and I am first on the waiting list, I will be 100% done next week but it will be a last minute calling me situation which I am not very happy about, as its my sons third birthday Thursday and I don't know if I am going to be able to celebrate it or not and also the fact I need to half my doses of insulin before having my csection, anyway it's going to be next week and I have appointments Monday and Thursday and it will be 100% next week and I have one doctor now who will over be the only one seeing me now, so they better stick to what they are saying or I will put my complaint in writing!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leahg For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (29-08-2015),Chillies  (29-08-2015),Happymum2  (31-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So when I think everything's all over they stuff up again! The hospital called today and said I am booked in for Wednesday afternoon to have my csection and to call the surgery tomorrow morning and they will give me a exact time to be admitted and go over what time to start fasting from. I said ok that's great, will they tell me how much to reduce my insulin because I am fasting or do I call the diabetes people! They said are you diabetic I said yes they said your paperwork the doctor has filled out doesn't say that, diabetics need to be done in the morning and there's no morning spots so I will have to call you back today or tomorrow!! They are so unreliable and I am back to knowing nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leahg View Post
    So when I think everything's all over they stuff up again! The hospital called today and said I am booked in for Wednesday afternoon to have my csection and to call the surgery tomorrow morning and they will give me a exact time to be admitted and go over what time to start fasting from. I said ok that's great, will they tell me how much to reduce my insulin because I am fasting or do I call the diabetes people! They said are you diabetic I said yes they said your paperwork the doctor has filled out doesn't say that, diabetics need to be done in the morning and there's no morning spots so I will have to call you back today or tomorrow!! They are so unreliable and I am back to knowing nothing
    Make sure you write all this down & put in a formal complaint!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will be!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd go in and not leave until it was sorted! Just pick a spot for myself and settle in, and wait for all the times and dates and requirements before I leave. How unprofessional of them.