I am in a panic and very worried about the lack of communication from my hospital. I am 37+2 weeks pregnant, I have a low lying placenta 1.3cm from cervix, I also have gestational diabetes and am on high doses of lunch, dinner and over night insulins, my baby is transverse and I have been just advised tonight by a midwife that I am gbs positive. I have been advised since I was put on insulin I shouldn't go past 38 to 39 weeks, I was then advised due to placenta previa I shouldn't go past 37 to 38 weeks as I could bleed very badly. I have been told I will be booked in for a csection in the 28th or the 4th as I couldn't go past the 4th its to dangerous and Fridays are the days my hospital team do csections , I have also been told I would be this Monday the 31st as that's when they do high risk csections with senior surgeon and the paper work for that date will be sent to me. Anyway I went in for my appointment today and ctg, I was expecting 100% I would get a csection date, I was advised by the reception lady at the hospital my file was update that I already had my baby, I was in shock why that would happen, it took them two hours to find my file so I couldn't start the ctg or see the doctor till they found it, then I had two hours of ctg monitoring and they said they could t get a good enough reading from the baby so I was advised to have my doctors appointment and then go to emergency for more scanning as they were closing the monitoring room for the night. I then saw a doctor who I have seen twice, I usually see all different people who tell me all different things, she didn't check my stomach, my blood pressure nothing just told me I can't be booked in for my csection because they are fully booked next week so she will let me just go another week and see what happens. I then went to book another appointment for next week and they said they have none left someone will call me next week and give me one, I then went to emergency and waited so I could get more monitoring done, after a hour they said they got a good scan if the baby and the midwife told me because I tick all the high risk boxes I need to be very careful and she doesn't know why I am not in hospital, she also said I was gbs positive which my doctor hadn't even said anything and told me if I started having contractions, my water breaks, bleeding pretty much anything call a ambulance, my partner said if she's ok I could just drive her and the midwife said I need medical attention straight away as I am very high risk. I just don't know what to do, I don't know if I should call the hospital and make a complaint, I don't know if I should just leave things. Has anyone else had similar problems or anyone have any advice?