+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IUI & Clomid

Hi there.. I'm 5 days post IUI - Donor sperm.. 50mg of Clomid.. I've been experiencing some reflux over the past day or so.. Is this a side effect from Clomid?

Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi I have been on many clomid cycles and havnt had that but everyone is different. did u fo a trigger shot to ovulate? You can start poas and test the trigger out then see if a new line appears. I started from 8dpiui

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kim85 View Post
    Hi I have been on many clomid cycles and havnt had that but everyone is different. did u fo a trigger shot to ovulate? You can start poas and test the trigger out then see if a new line appears. I started from 8dpiui

Hi Kim.. Thanks so much for the reply
    Yeah I took Ovidrel 250mcg.. I've read that I won't be able to test until after 11days or so as the HCG would still be in my system (which is true because I've had two false positive tests) .. I took the trigger on Friday 21st August

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep I was told by my fs not tp test at all because of false positives.. Im sorry that must have been hard having 2 of them.
    I couldn't help myself though and tested mine out it ended up out of me by about 10dpo then I was hoping it would come back but didn't. Im doing another iui this month. Goodluck I hope this works for you this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I felt excited to see them haha I'm embracing my false positives.. Hopefully it's worked this round. The two week wait sucks!! So long

I wouldn't mind trying IVF if this didn't work. Monash IVF had a $4000 deal last November. Hoping they do again this year