+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New here and not sure if pregnant!

Hello I just joined! My situation at the moment is that I'm 6 days late but all the pregnancy tests are showing negative. This is very very unusual for me because I'm always regular (between 26-28 days). If I still don't get anything in the next few days I'll go and get a blood test.

Has this happened to anyone else? Seeing the negative tests are driving me nuts, I thought they would be quite accurate. My only symptom is that my boobs are incredibly sore and I keep feeling like I'm about to get my period but then it doesn't come.

Anyway, I would be absolutely thrilled if I was pregnant, we were going to start trying in a few months anyway so this would be a lovely early surprise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Yes it happened to me right after I got married and before I'd really started TTCand it turned out I had an endometrioma which was lucky because it got my fertility journey started pronto. If it hadn't happened I might still be trying and not knowing that we couldn't conceive without IVF as opposed to lying here listening to my baby snuffling and squeaking.

So my point is yes, things can throw your normally clockwork cycle off and it's best to see a GP to investigate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    What sort of tests have you used?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the brand is Pregnosis? Just a urine test. I'm going to make an appointment to get a beta hcg test tomorrow morning I think, just get it over with!