+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJaq View Post
    I can understand that you' be frustrated, but honestly I think you should probably take the laser therapy to improve it, if offered, and leave it at that.

I am no expert, but the cost of engaging a solicitor would likely outweigh any compensation you'd get I would think. Solicitors probably wouldn't take this on as a 'no win no fee' matter either, given that the the likelihood of any substantial compensation is likely pretty small. It sounds like the staining is a known risk too - there may not have been any negligence involved on anyone's part. You also said there was a brochure which mentioned the risk of staining - even if you didn't appreciate how significant it could be.

Ps, depending on what state you're in, recording phone calls without the knowledge of the other party may also be illegal.

Hope it is resolved for you soon.
    I think this is good advice

If they are offering you the laser, they are trying to fix the mistake. In the end of the day, everyone makes mistakes and it sounds like yours can be fixed with only a small inconvenience.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Curby For This Useful Post:

Ashram  (31-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had two different nurses do mine each week. The nurse that did the second cheek didn't stain it but then when I went back the first nurse was there again and I ended up with the staining on both. From what I read at the time it's from them not leaving the needle in deep enough and pulling it out too soon. I wasn't informed of the staining either but I didn't care too much because 3 kids and a bit of cellulite later, the staining was the least of my worries
    But, if I had my 25 year old nice body back and had the staining I'd be ****ed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the good advice all. Am still waiting to hear what they propose but don't intend on taking it any further if I don't have to, Sh!t happens!