+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Post pregnyl booster bfp?? Help

Hi.. I'm currently 5 days past my 1500 pregnyl booster and 13dpo. I did ovulation induction so I am sure of dates. I started trying to test out the booster at 3 days post injection then did one each day following. I got bfps on all. I think yesterday's one got lighter but today's may be darker? Any opinions?? Top to bottom in the order taken. I'm not getting my hopes up but its driving me crazy!! Thanks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    There's no pic attached?
    I have tested out pregnyl 1500 a few times and takes me 7 days. On my BFP it never got lighter and about day 5-6 it got darker every day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You can google it's half life - I think it's 36 hours from memory and calculate the day/hour on which it will be less than whatever pregnancy test you are using. Then you'll know if it's you or the pregnyl making the line for sure!

Or you can watch the lines get lighter or darker. For me though, fmu was always a lighter line than afternoon so I didn't find this reliable unless I tested at same time each day and made sure I drank roughly same each day too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi bruselewis, how did you go? Im currently 11dpo after clomid and pregnyl, im trying to wait until 14dpo before poas, but i don't think i can!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had pregnyl after my IUI 4DPIUI and 8DPIUI I tested out from 9DPIUI and was still getting Positive till 15DPIUI and aunt flow arrived on 15DPIUI. It started getting lighter at 13DPIUI.