Hi there. My husband and I have been TTC for 6 months now. I've had two normal healthy complication free pregnancies which only took 1 to 2 tries to conceive.
My situation is that I'm now 8 days overdue for having my period and I've got a lot of cramping, extremely tired, can't stop peeing, certain smells and making me want to vomit and my nipples have started to leak. Thing is I've taken 3 pregnancy tests and all of them have come back negative. I feel like I might be about to start my period but it never comes. I'm confused, this has never happened before. I always have a 28 day cycle and I've never been late, except when I was pregnant with my last two babies as I had positive home pregnancy results a couple days after my period was late.
Has anyone else experienced negative results on home tests this far late? And then had it turn out they were pregnant after all? I'm 31, healthy and have no history of infertility or women's health issues.
Any advice or comments would be appreciated, I'm getting very worried. I'm booked in to see my doctor next week.