+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Waiting for MC...again(((

Hi ladies,
    just need to talk about it to someone...feeling I'm not coping myself anymore...

I had a long and sad story, this is (was - oh..still cannot put it in my mind) try #6.
    I had all sorts of rare problems, I had complete molar in 2011. MMC at 10 weeks in 2012. Late MC at 18 weeks in July 2014 (cervix incompetence). Ectopic in March 2015. (I don't want even remember the first one in 2004 finished at 36 weeks, took me almost 10 years after that).

This time we went for IVF, as I'm 39 now, and don't have much time left to try and wait.
    It was all perfect, BFP from day6 after EPU, great HCG and progecterone dynamics, we were so happy and so hopeful that finally we should get there.
    Then at first scan at 6 weeks there was only gest sac visible, but they told me it's probably too early, and in 10 days all should be OK.
    A fetal pole but no HB on week#7 and another week to wait for another scan, as there still were some growth recorded.
    I was still hopeful.
    And the last scan today - with a verdict "non-developing pregnancy, fetal demise". It stopped at 6w5d.

Now I have to wait for MC, if it'll not happen naturally within a week, than go for DC.
    Still cannot set it into my mind. Still cannot believe I'm not pregnant any more. Again.
    It's not getting easier with each time. Just worse and worse. Feel like crying but cannot cry anymore. Feel like dying.
    I was somehow ready that the news could be bad today, I had a week to think about all of this, but turned out I still was hoping and believing it will be somehow OK.

Last year it happened at week 18, I was on my holidays in Paris wit my mum (she is in Eastern Europe, it was her anniversary trip to France..
    All the doctors here told me it's totally safe to fly at weeks 14-18, and I felt great all the way, and on my last day in Paris the waters broken and I finished up in Hopitale Tenon, where I lost that part of my life. That was a horrific experience, I was there alone as my mum left the day before. I should bard the plane next day. Noone could even speak English there while I was going through all of that, I just had my phone and messaged all the way with DH and my best friend. I thought I will go insane - but apparently all ended, and I got back home.
    After that I thought nothing can be worse.

Not sure now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hugs to you. I have no experience or advice but I couldn't not reply.

I'm sorry, sending you lots of hugs xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    No advice myself but I know there are some wonderful caring ladies on here who have sadly experienced multiple losses and may be able to offer some comfort. I am so, so sorry for the loss of your beautiful babies and I am thinking of you and hoping you have love and support around you x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

Irinko  (21-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'm so sorry you're going through this, no one deserves what you've been through x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Curby For This Useful Post:

Irinko  (21-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear of your losses

I too have had 2 ectopic pregnancies. Both were unexpected and unplanned and even now years later DH and I have started TTC I am still terrified everyday of what can happen and mourn our losses.

I don't really think there is much anyone can say (I know for myself there isn't) but I have found comfort in reading similar experiences from lovey ladies on this forum. This is my first post sharing my miscarriages.

Sometimes it's nice to just talk/write it out and know that there are people thinking of you right now.

xxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fr3ddom For This Useful Post:

Irinko  (20-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

We have four cherubs in heaven ranging from 8 weeks through to 19 weeks gestation. I agree with the 19 week one being quite traumatic. No one ever talks about the losses in real life even though I find myself still on the verge of tears most of the time.

Give yourself time to grieve and know that there are lots of other emotions to come rolling your way. Try and keep your relationship strong. Get tests done if you can to rule out anything wayward.

Thinking of you x.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Irinko  (21-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so very sorry Irinko. Please be kind to yourself and allow yourself to grieve. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear this Irinko. Sending lots of hugs your way, take care of you xo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterflybabe For This Useful Post:

Irinko  (21-08-2015)