+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gold coast qld woman seeks sperm donor

I need to be filled up with healthy sperm as often as possible as I wish to be pregnant finally.
    Preferably a SINGLE male within the age bracket of having potent sperm (would be a bonus) 25-48 yo and you live within the Gold Coast/Brisbane region QLD.
    Those within the SEQ region who meet these requirements & are more than willing to impregnate me with 100% certainty to keep trying until successful will be given high priority.

I am single - very voluptuous- some may equate that with being overweight (I don't care about those people's opinion). I am half German, a brunette, hazel eyes, 5'5.

I am not wanting monetary gain from this enterprise.... Although who am I kidding (it helps). It is open for discussion ; your level of involvement post pregnancy.... But I am more than equipped to be a single mum.
    I do not smoke drink or do illicit drugs. I am a healthy living woman. Quietly refined, educated, alternative (tattoos & piercings). And have my own heart & mind to protect !

I am not wanting sperm from just anyone & everyone in order to breed. I can't/won't go through the pangs of artificial insemination etc as I wish to become pregnant naturally.

Thanks for reading.
    If you wish to dare to know more. Or this has piqued your interest. Then please say hi
    regards
    Michelle

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichelleGC For This Useful Post:

Brizzydonor  (24-08-2015),MonkeyMumma  (24-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd love to know how it all works out.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brizzy donor available for NI donations

Hey Michelle, I'm Richie a kiwi guy that lives in Brisbane. I have a 100% success rate as a donor due to my high sperm count. Please get in touch and let's make it happen!! Text me on 0417731100 or email me at brizzydonor@hotmail.com