+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Should Ashley Madison Cheaters be exposed?

Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    He's not just a poor kid who had a couple of whoopsie moments - he's now an adult with deep ingrained sexual deviant tendencies. I can't believe his wife continued to have kids with him after the molestation story broke. After this last story I wouldn't be letting him near my kids.
    Don't get me started on the Duggars.... Sorry if that post came across like I was patting him on the back for admitting it, not at all, I think he's genuinely a pretty sh1t person. I was posting it more because I was surprised he came forward so quickly.

I think his wife was already pregnant when the allegations came out in May, so she couldn't really help that. But I'd be surprised to see that she actually divorces him.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (21-08-2015),VicPark  (21-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    She told the media she knew about what happened with his sisters and the other girls before she married him and that he told her straight away before the wedding.

And she still married him Women in these types of cult like groups are raised to have no opinions or voice but to simply breed.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (21-08-2015),atomicmama  (22-08-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-08-2015),ScubaGal  (22-08-2015),VicPark  (21-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    She told the media she knew about what happened with his sisters and the other girls before she married him and that he told her straight away before the wedding.

And she still married him Women in these types of cult like groups are raised to have no opinions or voice but to simply breed.
    Absolutely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post

yeah agree. and his sisters! they're the victims yet they cover it up and condone what he did with some evangelical Christian clap trap.

makes me sick. they're a sick family for thinking it's ok to cover up such filth.

again, it always strikes me as funny that the most "Christian" among us who preach the loudest always seem to have the biggest skeletons in their closets.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-08-2015),VicPark  (21-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by meredithgrey View Post
    I can't believe people were dumb enough to use employer/government addresses.

Somehow I don't think that dating websites would be considered appropriate use for their workplace internet usage......

Brisbane City Council has already launched an investigation.

Don't be silly, @meredithgrey! Signing up a Gmail address takes about a minute. That's an entire minute that could be spent searching for a cheating partner!

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Tbh i don't care the hackers did it.

Cheaters are scuzz-buckets.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-08-2015),HappyBovinexx  (21-08-2015),Mokeybear  (21-08-2015),ProudMumma34  (21-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Tbh i don't care the hackers did it.

Cheaters are scuzz-buckets.
    Yes they are. But in reality all the hackers are achieving is hurting the people that have been cheated on. Not cool with that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    People who used their work email addresses are true idiots...who does that!!! I don't feel sorry for their privacy being hacked....they lost that right after they created those profiles intending to cheat...if they created a profile but didn't actually cheat then they should have deleted their accounts. I do feel sorry fir the partners...that they have scumbag partners who would do this...and also glad that they will find out now what their partners did. But also sad for them at the same time that if the leak didn't happen it would continue without their knowledge.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ProudMumma34 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh well, when people make a decision to make an account for the sole intention of cheating on their partner, they should do it understanding they might get caught and their might be consequences. If you are not ok with that, don't cheat. I could care less about them being exposed. As for the cheated on, by far, most people would rather know.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mokeybear For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (22-08-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-08-2015),MissMuppet  (21-08-2015)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I detest that AM site. I find it disgusting that someone has been making money from deception and the destruction of families. I am pleased that their business model has been devalued. However, I can't get past the fact that a) the hackers have broken the law and b) in exposing the people who have cheated they have also dragged the innocent spouses and families into this whole thing and some of these people will be forced into having their relationship/family breakdown outside of the privacy of their homes/marriages. If I was in that position I would want the dignity of deciding if and when others found out. I don't think that there is many positives to come from this.