+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How do you search I'm confused lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

Cardi  (20-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    The torrent was pretty easily found once I searched (yesterday you still needed Tor to get it). Then you just download it using a client like uTorrent. Again, I wouldn't do it. There are a lot of fakes and you want to be 100% sure of what you're downloading before you do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think they should be exposed. Yes.

I feel bad for the gay/trans gender people but at the end of the day they are cheating? So meh. Your doing wrong. (Not by gender but morally).

I don't like hacking but I just think why do people have to cheat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just google Ashley Madison database. You can search it straight off a browser. I was able to access it on my phone.
    I didn't bother searching DP email because I don't think he will cheat plus he is too tight *** for the $250 fee!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hacking . Wrong

But that site is just deplorable. Anyone who uses it deserves to get caught IMO although ideally not in this manner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No I don't think they should. The information has been obtained illegally and anyway, I don't think that judging people based on information that has been wrongly gained is the right thing to do. I'm against extra marital affairs and think Ashley M is disgusting but I don't think that this is right. How do we even know the information is 100% genuine?

'Judge not lest ye be judged' applies here I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    I saw online that disgusting white trash bible basher josh duggar was on it.

wtf.

I can't understand how these ultra conservative super Christian types who lobby the hardest against all the "evil" in the world always end up being the biggest perpetrators. granted, cheating on your wife is not as bad as molesting young girls but still.
    Clearly they aren't Christians then are they.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (20-08-2015),Little Ted  (21-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SoThisIsLove View Post
    Clearly they aren't Christians then are they.
    I don't know what they are but they're pretty vocal about it.

I find them off putting.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (21-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrazelna View Post
    Just google Ashley Madison database. You can search it straight off a browser. I was able to access it on my phone.
    I didn't bother searching DP email because I don't think he will cheat plus he is too tight *** for the $250 fee!
    The difference between those sites and downloading the torrent is being able to trawl through the data at your leisure rather than searching people's specific information. Say DP used a throwaway email to sign up (the clever thing to do), he'd still have to pay with his credit card and his actual name would be on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by meredithgrey View Post
    My understanding is that company made quite a number of fake female accounts in order to get men to sign up and therefore make money. Majority of men would never have been able to meet up with anyone.
    Then they charge a $250 "affair guarantee fee" to ensure you get to have an affair...which actually just translates to them putting you in touch with the real women on the site. Rather ingenious, really.