Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokeybear View Post
    ^

The blows keep on coming ....
    I wonder how they got away with 'the affair guarantee' when there were so little women? Obviously some men were looking for same-sx affairs but there still would have been quite a few looking for women. It kind of shows many who signed up didn't actually have an affair, through the site at least.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (27-08-2015),Mokeybear  (27-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokeybear View Post
    ^

The blows keep on coming ....
    Shouldn't that be the "blow ups" keen on coming 😎

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (27-08-2015),Mokeybear  (27-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    I wonder how they got away with 'the affair guarantee' when there were so little women? Obviously some men were looking for same-sx affairs but there still would have been quite a few looking for women. It kind of shows many who signed up didn't actually have an affair, through the site at least.
    Yes, I was wondering the same thing. Either, A. It definitely wasn't a guarantee and they got nothing from it, but were too ashamed to make make a big deal about it because they didn't exactly want anyone knowing.
    B. The few women on there basically slept with 1000's of men who had paid for the guarantee option
    or
    C. They paid professionals to keep the members who paid for the guarantee 'happy'.

So confused. Super dodgy however it worked.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Koarlo For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (27-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's really just a massive scam by the sound of it, with the amount of paid users can you imagine how much cash they must have been raking in- mind boggling - evil sods.

Thanks
    Reviews

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mokeybear For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (27-08-2015),harvs  (27-08-2015),Sonja  (27-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default *trigger (suicide)* Should Ashley Madison Cheaters be exposed?

I wonder how many actually paid for the guarantee compared to how many women are actually registered. They're definitely dependent on people not complaining since they wouldn't want to get caught but now that all of this has come out it really only takes one person to pursue fraud charges (if even that) for the Feds to get involved.
    Last edited by HollyGolightly81; 27-08-2015 at 21:27.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (27-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I don't want to post the article as I don't want to spread the guy's name. But this is an excerpt of an article after he resigned. I'm also led to believe, from dates given that he was watching it during half term, I could be wrong but that's my assumption. He resigned since he had let the school's standards down. I've taken out private details but I essentially agree with her.

'...handed in his resignation and had it accepted by the College school council after a picture of him looking at adult p.rn in his office went up on snapchat.

The council told parents Mr ... had breached it standards and there’s no arguing that watching p.rn at your desk would breach the standards in any office of which I am aware.

But even still, this school has missed a valuable teaching moment that could have been turned to great benefit for its students, parents and the wider community.

If p.rn is so easily accessible, so addictive (which other research has shown it to be) and its contents – which often involves women being subjected to a variety of humiliating, demeaning and painful-looking acts at once – considered so benign that “one of Australia’s most respected private school principals” will risk watching it at his desk, then we have a much bigger problem than one guy doing something dumb at work.

This is a tip-of-the-iceberg example that needs a much more considered response than the quick dispatch of one man with an otherwise spotless record.

It’s also hypocritical to make an example of one man for something so common and tacitly accepted across school communities and in general; to go Biblical on you, who is appropriately “sin-free” when it comes to viewing p.rn to cast the first stone?

Far healthier to admit this issue is everywhere, touches everyone, and needs to be addressed front on rather than swept aside.'
    I get what you're saying however I am Still stumped by your defence of this man.

I dont think an exercise in teaching students about compassion and the pitfalls of addition needs to be (nor should it) occur through further exposing the students to a principal with such poor judgement and a sexual addiction.

The principal resigning was in my opinion the right call. If he didn't resign he absolutley should have been sacked.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (28-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default *trigger (suicide)* Should Ashley Madison Cheaters be exposed?

Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I get what you're saying however I am Still stumped by your defence of this man.

I dont think an exercise in teaching students about compassion and the pitfalls of addition needs to be (nor should it) occur through further exposing the students to a principal with such poor judgement and a sexual addiction.

The principal resigning was in my opinion the right call. If he didn't resign he absolutley should have been sacked.
    That post was an excerpt from an article, not my own words. But again VP, I haven't once said there should have not been ramifications or that he should not have resigned, although in all honesty, I don't know if I feel resigning was necessary if his past record was in fact spotless. My point has been I don't think it deserved tacky front page newspaper headlines that essentially would have made his and his family's lives hell.
    Last edited by HollyGolightly81; 27-08-2015 at 21:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wonder how many actually paid for the guarantee compared to how many women are actually registered. They're definitely dependent on people not complaining since they wouldn't want to get caught but now that all of this has come out it really only takes one person to pursue fraud charges (if even that) for the Feds to get involved.
    Class action I hope. They've got nothing to loose now. The B@stards that run AM shouldn't get away scott free. I think I read the guarantee was$250US