+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I don't think anyone is condoning cheating. Personally I find those that cheat revolting. You want to sleep around, leave the relationship. There is no grey area for me. But where does it end? Cheating is not illegal. As I saw someone else say what if it was an abortion clinic hacked by people that found abortion morally abhorrent? Would that be ok bc they disagreed with it?

This is the hackers playing god based on their own value judgments. It's a value judgment I support (disagreeing with cheating, not agreeing with the hacking) but that doesn't make it ok to plaster people's personal and financial information for billions to see.

And Anna Duggar will stay. No doubt there. She will give a statement that her husband has apologised and repented to god and she forgives him. Like all fundamentalist religion the women are so brainwashed they actually reinforce and support their own servitude.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (22-08-2015),HollyGolightly81  (22-08-2015),JR03  (22-08-2015),turquoisecoast  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Should Ashley Madison Cheaters be exposed?

Quote Originally Posted by cheeeeesecake View Post
    I find this a tricky one. On one hand,I think 'good. Cheating bast@rds deserve to be caught.' The other part of me does think of implications for privacy & effects on spouses,children,etc. Its a good reminder that we are never truly 100% annonynous online, your privacy can always be compromised.

I've never heard of Josh Duggar before, but I can see on here some people really despise him! With good reason if he is a child molester. But I dont know.... at least he said 'yeah I did a terrible thing, I have a problem & I am sorry (..... in effect). Doesnt make it ok at all, but he seems to have owned up to it?I've read other stories of 'someone else used my email address/ details'. Yeah,sure they did. But again,I dont know about Josh Duggar at all.
    Being American, my issue with josh Duggar is that he's a fairly powerful lobbyist in America openly advocating, and sometimes succeeding, for certain laws and bills to be passed/overturned based on his 'family values' organization. So trying to overturn gay marriage being recognized in the states, succeeding in making abortions (even in cases of rape or incest) almost impossible to access in some states, the list goes on. So for him to actively impede on rights for certain Americans and then to obviously not hold to the 'values' he's pushing onto everyone else is a fairly huge deal. He's owning up to it to try and save face, not because he's a good guy that made a mistake so I see nothing genuine about his statement. With him, in regards to his details being released I'm really finding myself on the fence between Sonja and harvs opinions and iphart's. Very hypocritical of me I know but it's very hard to not have an attitude of 'you deserve this' when it comes to him specifically.
    Last edited by HollyGolightly81; 22-08-2015 at 20:49.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (23-08-2015),beebs  (26-08-2015),cheeeeesecake  (22-08-2015),HappyBovinexx  (22-08-2015),harvs  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBovine View Post
    @HollyGolightly81 - do you think Josh Duggar admitting to being active on the Ashley Madison website will impede his ability to act as a lobbyist?
    I'm not answering for Holly but if admitting he sexually abused minors, including his sisters didn't harm his lobbying power then I can't see how this will.
    So effed up!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (23-08-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-08-2015),HappyBovinexx  (22-08-2015),harvs  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    I'm not answering for Holly but if admitting he sexually abused minors, including his sisters didn't harm his lobbying power then I can't see how this will.
    So effed up!!
    I think it will actually. A number of the political groups he lobbies for have dropped him. Sad as it is being a Paedophile is obviously less in the nose than being an adulterer.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (23-08-2015),HappyBovinexx  (22-08-2015),wobbleyhorse  (23-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I think it will actually. A number of the political groups he lobbies for have dropped him. Sad as it is being a Paedophile is obviously less in the nose than being an adulterer.
    Well that's just...again so effed up. People are strange.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

@HollyGolightly81 - do you think Josh Duggar admitting to being active on the Ashley Madison website will impede his ability to act as a lobbyist?
    He stepped down as their head and face when the molestation scandal became public. I imagine he'll lie low for a while so that what he's done can't actively impede the organizations lobbying but I don't doubt he's still in the background and when he feels it's all blown over enough (the molestation scandal and AM) he'll start speaking out again. So no I don't think it really has. People in Washington will avoid being linked to him for a while but that won't last forever. Haven't you watched House of Cards? 😉

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (23-08-2015),HappyBovinexx  (23-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Last edited by HollyGolightly81; 22-08-2015 at 22:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolutely!

They have been so warped with all the sexual repression and peer isolation. Not to mention the male female ideal that gets drummed in to them. I can't imagine how messed up that guy must be. Ugh. Then they are married off to people they haven't even been able to kiss. Never having gotten to sow any wild oats or to even mature and figure out what they really like want and need in a partner. No formal education no chance of higher education, there sole role seems to be to breed - rinse and repeat.

Torn, part of me finds him just foul, the other part of me wonders how he would have turned out if he was raised in a more main****** way. Will be interesting but also probably quite sad to see what becomes of the rest of them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    it won't but it should.

as a lobbyist for "family values" I think his reputation is tantamount to his role. if it's not taken into consideration in determining his suitability for this kind if role then I think there's something seriously amiss.

but then his fellow lobbyists are probably not dissimilar to himself so they probably pitch in together to protect their own.

I find them difficult to stomach.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I believe the environment he grew up in def contributed. That family have a seriously f'ed up view on not just s*x but life in general.